• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SharksTrader.biz

General discussions of a financial company
Sharkstrader

WOW, this one looks really good!

Does anyone have any experience with any of the products on this site?

I have taken a battering over the last two years and my 'real' money account is AUD $25k down right now so, I'm very careful selecting new software.

I have chatted at length with their live helpline and all seems OK, would love some other opinion though ...

Happy trades
Kelm.

hello

hello, if any1 wants to buy sharkstrader.biz than let me know, i bought this software 1 year agao, it does work and great software in todays trading. i quit trading because of my health. i can give it for 2000.00 plus vat.

regards, and no scammers please.

Back