ShellForexEA.com

ticksquick

Private, 1st Class
I am not sure if your contact form is working on your website, but I am still waiting for a reply from a message that I sent 2-3 days ago.

ticksquick

Private, 1st Class
So far these guys have terrible service, its really bad. I ordered & paid for one month ($49 Euro) of renting this EA to try it out which was on Saturday, and no response yet and its Monday.

When a vendor is selling any product on the internet and gives you really slow service after its paid for is pathetic so say the least, because there is NO EXCUSES for this slow service.

ticksquick

Private, 1st Class
These guys are a real bunch of morons I tell you, I just posted 3 hours ago about how slow there service was and then I get 2 emails straight from PayPal saying that they cancelled my subscription and gave me a refund for the one month payment of $49 Euros.

This is not how you run any business in my opinion, and would advise anyone trying this EA to be very careful with these idiots.

ticksquick

Private, 1st Class
This is the issue when you only have 3 weeks of trade history, as its not long enough to really evaluate the EA's performance. Two days ago they had 15 open trades which went under water almost -1100 pips or an open trade draw down of -$8000 bucks. This open trade DD should have showed up as 48-50%, which is terrible to say the least.

The problem with MT4 & FPA & MyFxBook for that matter is that they dont measure the open trade DD accurately and never shows up like in this case. But I can assure you that the open trade DD is just as important as the closed trade DD, when reviewing the performance of any EA.

No one else if commenting on this Shell Forex EA except for myself, so there is not a lot of interest from what I can see. After seeing this huge DD its very obvious that there are getting decent results but at a very high risk for trading real money.