Shift Forex And capxm

Shabz

Recruit
Scam company Name : Shift Forex also Capxm LTD

I've been scammed by shift forex.but as per the information i got capxm is also a partner company with shift forex and management is same. they also steal out leads and use them.

i have included all this information in need of seeking people who are already been effected by this 2 companies. please join us in order to claim all what we have lost with them.

Address : 315 Madison Avenue, 24th Floor

New York , NY 10017

Contact number : +1 (646) 926-7005

Company Bank details :

Bank: Chase Bank Address: 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza New York, NY 10005 Beneficiary: Shift Forex, LLC Account #: 265578039 ABA Routing #: 021000021 Swift Code: CHASUS33

Patner 1 : Tahsin Bassam Tahsin Hassan Hassan Mohamed Haykal

Mobile : +38161276226

Mobile : +19173590301

Mobile :+16465830184

Street name where he lives : Bulevar Oslobodenja

Patner 2 : Ian McAfee
Email : Ian@shiftforex.com

Email : matt@shiftforex.com

Mobile : +19178435425

Patner 3 :Matthew Miller

Patner 4 : Anthony DiSanti

Employee : Patrick

Capxm Email ID : patrick@capxm.com

Shift forex email id : patrick@shiftforex.com

Skype ID : Shift_patrick

Mobile: +16467973060

Over an year ago one of shift forex employee contacted me for providing services for forex.and introduced me for one of their company director ( Tashin Haykal ) and I was in contact with this person for more than 9 months. He was always being nice with his convincing skills which made me to start up receiving services from shift forex.

Finally I was satisfied with the customer services from shift forex and I made And I was promised by Tashin that all my services will be finalized within 14 working days.

So far only one service has been completed and when ever I request for the other service they don’t reply and simply ignore.

I have been investigating about the company and I found so many clients are been cheated by this 2 companies.

Location and some of their details are fake. Tashin says that he works in NY. But he is actually residing in SERBIA.

I want a community to work on this

Please report or complain to Fbi as I have already done and I want everyone to report the company and each individual. Please refer the link for complaints : FBI https://tips.fbi.gov/

And also I have found this company as scam. And I want a huge number of people who can join me to take action against this company and also complaining for relevant department with proofs.

Please see the attached conversations and email screenshots of the conversation I had with shift forex and with people who are suffering on investing with this 2 companies.

One their review in forex peace army and facebook

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capxm-scammed-me.50889/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capxm-scammed-me.50889/page-2

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Shift-Forex-426546380690967/reviews/

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/capxm-scammed-me.50889/page-2

Please join the community to take legal action the company

1/3 Owner: Ian McAfee (still scamming)
1/3 Owner: Matthew Miller (still scamming)
1/3 Owner: Justin Gilmore (used to scam, now at plush corporate job at massive hedge fund Citadel)

Full time scammer associate: Erich Grant (cashed out and scamming on the down low)

Your sins will find you out.

These four people have been using the guise of "consultants" and a "technology provider" (they used to have their own MetaTrader 4 Server and hosted White Labels (WLs)) to steal money from their clients and business partners. What usually happens is they make a deal, receive payment, and try to fulfill their end of the deal. But whether they can or can't keep their end of the deal, they always keep the money. If you're a client and you don't receive what you were promised, well, too bad. They don't care about you. In the case of their business partners, they have blatantly fudged the accounting to steal money from them. They actually got sued in federal court by one of the business partners they stole from! (the Aexecute mess).

But more importantly, is that these four people have helped their clients (FX Brokerages) facilitate ponzi schemes around the globe. They had full knowledge that their clients were running scams and chose to look the other way because they were making money off of the clients. They've facilitated payments and wire fraud, scams/ponzi schemes, stole from their clients & business partners, and have come off completely scot free. That's Wall Street for you.

Justin Gilmore actually sold the entire shift forex order flow book to Ashraf Laidi at one point so Ashraf Laidi could take the opposite positions of the flow en aggregate and send his orders to one of his LPs. Now Justin Gilmore works at Citadel in a plush corporate job. I guess Citadel doesn't have any kind of ethics requirements.

shift markets is leading scam based in new york. They are stealing money under their ponzi scheme capxm and now they are trying to run the new ponzi scheme as crypto currency.

shiftmarkets scam
shiftforex is a scam
shift markets new york scam
shift markets crypto currency exchange.

Now the scammer Tahsin Haykal after some clients (he stole their money) knew his address in Novi Sad in Sep 2017. Tahsin Haykal scammer ran away from Serbia to Limassol and of course scamming under the new brand Kachingcoins .

Keep in mind guys Tahsin Haykal escaped from Miami Florida 2015 after he received some cheques (laundering money) on his home address when him and Shiftmarkets used to steal money from under Golden Bridge. And the FBI gave Shiftforex which is Shiftmarkets now what the deserve but unfortunately they used someone's else identity.

Kachingcoins Scam
shiftmarkets scam
shiftforex is a scam
shift markets new york scam
shift markets crypto currency exchange.

Hi,

I posted this several times already but I'm still not sure how to use this site yet. But I think I have also been scammed by Shift also.. I recently gave them ALOT of money to help me start an exchange and they promised to have it finished within a few weeks, which then later turned into months and now we are still waiting and people are also not responding. I am curious as to what happened with your case because I am considering sueing them. What did you guys do? Did you sue them? Did you win the case? Sorry for so many questions! Thanks so much in advance!

Hi,

I posted this several times already but I'm still not sure how to use this site yet. But I think I have also been scammed by Shift also.. I recently gave them ALOT of money to help me start an exchange and they promised to have it finished within a few weeks, which then later turned into months and now we are still waiting and people are also not responding. I am curious as to what happened with your case because I am considering sueing them. What did you guys do? Did you sue them? Did you win the case? Sorry for so many questions! Thanks so much in advance!
Open your own thread along with the full details of your problem with them to get suggestions about how to get your money back.

Back