Shift-Holdings - Exploitation

Alexsam2s

Private
Hi, I want to inform and warn you and others of my current situation with Shift-Holdings, I have invested a considerable amount of money into this parasitic company with no return. After paying my initial registration fee of 250Euroes I was contacted by Alex Borg who quickly built up a rapport and set up various systems on my computer, he demonstrated how he can quickly make money be trading in BITCOIN and also demonstrated how I can transfer money from Shift-Holdings back to my cryptocurrency wallet then onto my bank, albeit very small amounts. Then came the big sell to invest more money, this is where Jaydon Myers got involved and looking back on the events he uses bullying tactics to get you to invest more which, unfortunately I did.
The crux of my issue is when I wanted to withdraw my funds, I had to pay a closure fee, (closure agreement) I paid the Fee and filled out the forms and then my funds went missing, according to Alex Borg I had a malware on my computer, which was absolute nonsense, as my computer is fully protected and has been independently checked, and my money was sent to a Bitcoin trading company in San Francisco, the only way I could get my funds back was to pay an additional 7% of my funds as a Fee. I had phone calls from both Alex Borg and Jaydon Mayers, which I recorded saying I would get my money back once this fee was paid, they also admitted in the conversation that it was shift-holdings fault, again I have this phone call recorded, both lied through their teeth. Once I refused to pay anymore money, I heard nothing for two weeks despite repeated e-mails and signal messages to them.
Then one day I get a phone call from a Ben Zacs who staes he is handling my case and that my money would be returned to my trader account and that Alex Borg was off ill due to COVID. He stated that my funds would be returned to me and that I had to fill out the withdrawal forms once again, having done so, it then took them a week to tell me that they could not transfer my funds by BITCOIN due to this mysterious malware issue on my computer, which does not exist and the only way they can transfer my money is by bank transfer however, in order for me to do this they would require me to pay an additional 11% Fee on my fund in Taxes for the bank transfer, I have informed them that I won't be doing this and that they should transfer my money via my BITCOIN wallet as there is no malware on it.
I have heard nothing back from them for over 10 days, no answer to my mails or signal messages, which is apparently a tactic of theirs when they run out of excuses, their behavior is for sure unscrupulous.

I have contacted the UK ActionFruad Team, FCA and econsumer.gov of this company who exploit people with no intention of any return, I would suggest that anyone who is thinking about investing money into this company, think very carefully before they do and please read the comments made by others on the internet review sites.

Hi, I want to inform and warn you and others of my current situation with Shift-Holdings, I have invested a considerable amount of money into this parasitic company with no return. After paying my initial registration fee of 250Euroes I was contacted by Alex Borg who quickly built up a rapport and set up various systems on my computer, he demonstrated how he can quickly make money be trading in BITCOIN and also demonstrated how I can transfer money from Shift-Holdings back to my cryptocurrency wallet then onto my bank, albeit very small amounts. Then came the big sell to invest more money, this is where Jaydon Myers got involved and looking back on the events he uses bullying tactics to get you to invest more which, unfortunately I did.
The crux of my issue is when I wanted to withdraw my funds, I had to pay a closure fee, (closure agreement) I paid the Fee and filled out the forms and then my funds went missing, according to Alex Borg I had a malware on my computer, which was absolute nonsense, as my computer is fully protected and has been independently checked, and my money was sent to a Bitcoin trading company in San Francisco, the only way I could get my funds back was to pay an additional 7% of my funds as a Fee. I had phone calls from both Alex Borg and Jaydon Mayers, which I recorded saying I would get my money back once this fee was paid, they also admitted in the conversation that it was shift-holdings fault, again I have this phone call recorded, both lied through their teeth. Once I refused to pay anymore money, I heard nothing for two weeks despite repeated e-mails and signal messages to them.
Then one day I get a phone call from a Ben Zacs who staes he is handling my case and that my money would be returned to my trader account and that Alex Borg was off ill due to COVID. He stated that my funds would be returned to me and that I had to fill out the withdrawal forms once again, having done so, it then took them a week to tell me that they could not transfer my funds by BITCOIN due to this mysterious malware issue on my computer, which does not exist and the only way they can transfer my money is by bank transfer however, in order for me to do this they would require me to pay an additional 11% Fee on my fund in Taxes for the bank transfer, I have informed them that I won't be doing this and that they should transfer my money via my BITCOIN wallet as there is no malware on it.
I have heard nothing back from them for over 10 days, no answer to my mails or signal messages, which is apparently a tactic of theirs when they run out of excuses, their behavior is for sure unscrupulous.

I have contacted the UK ActionFruad Team, FCA and econsumer.gov of this company who exploit people with no intention of any return, I would suggest that anyone who is thinking about investing money into this company, think very carefully before they do and please read the comments made by others on the internet review sites.
Can we have an exact website address, please?

Shift-holdings.com
Now, follow this.........

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18764/shift-holdings.com and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi, Thanks for the reply - what is the intention by following the above? what is the intended outcome?

Hi, Thanks for the reply - what is the intention by following the above? what is the intended outcome?

To get you to follow all of the FPA rules in submitting evidence and encouraging the company to resolve your case in the public view.

So next steps:

---> submit some evidence that you have working with the company. e.g. account statement, screenshots of key conversations (with any promises made)
--> how much total USD/EUR/GBD did you give this company? (and approximate dates you gave it to them)

---> write a review of your experience with the company

--> invite company to this discussion (in 96 hours from date you started this thread)

--> do not abandon this scam thread; keep checking in at least once a week to respond/update evidence

ok I understand, I will add to review, I understand that SHIFT-HOLDINGS are registered in the the commonwealth of Dominica, what would be good is you have the Police or equivalent contact details so that I can report them there?

Hi, can you resend where you want me to add my review, I also have a recorded telephone conversation where the senior manager lies to me, how do I add this also?

Hi, can you resend where you want me to add my review, I also have a recorded telephone conversation where the senior manager lies to me, how do I add this also?

You just look back at previous posts in your thread, which contain all information.

--> add review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18764/shift-holdings.com

--> upload all evidence in this thread. If the file size >1MB, then use a cloud service like google drive, dropbox, etc and then provide a shareable url link to the file in your post. (make sure it is publicly shareable.....test it in a private browser window first)

--> also, you can invite the company to this thread to discuss your issue: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

again, read and follow all tutorial steps.

Shift-holdings.com
This website is barely one year old with an IP of 172.67.195.4. The broker’s website is owned and operated by Share Oracle Ltd, with an address in the Commonwealth of Dominica. Dominica is an offshore jurisdiction in the Caribbean that does not regulate forex broker. There is another thread about this same shifty broker.

1617306391392.png

1617306416949.png

Shares same IP
1617306467514.png

1617306633127.png

Back