Shift-Holdings - Exploitation

I see Shift-Holdings have so far not responded to my invite to resolve the fact that they have illegally misappropriated my funds which sums up this parasitic company who steal investors funds with impunity. Those that are thinking about investing with this Pond Scum should do their homework before parting with their honest hard earned money.

I would be interested to hear from anyone out there who has actually managed to have their investment returned by this parasitic company and if so, how was this achieved ?

They have not responded to any of my communication I have sent to them, e-mail, signal messenger, a tactic used by scammers, for three weeks now. I have contacted ActionFraud, FCA and econsumer.gov and would like to hear if there are any other good websites such as this one, that I can review on to warn others?

you can start with trustpilot and a lot of others forex trading reviews sites. The louder you put their name out there, the easier for potential victims to find this company and you are helping others from falling on it. These garbage don’t care because they run several identical companies, but sure will give them lots of headache of setting up new companies to con others.

Hi, I want to inform and warn you and others of my current situation with Shift-Holdings, I have invested a considerable amount of money into this parasitic company with no return. After paying my initial registration fee of 250Euroes I was contacted by Alex Borg who quickly built up a rapport and set up various systems on my computer, he demonstrated how he can quickly make money be trading in BITCOIN and also demonstrated how I can transfer money from Shift-Holdings back to my cryptocurrency wallet then onto my bank, albeit very small amounts. Then came the big sell to invest more money, this is where Jaydon Myers got involved and looking back on the events he uses bullying tactics to get you to invest more which, unfortunately I did.
The crux of my issue is when I wanted to withdraw my funds, I had to pay a closure fee, (closure agreement) I paid the Fee and filled out the forms and then my funds went missing, according to Alex Borg I had a malware on my computer, which was absolute nonsense, as my computer is fully protected and has been independently checked, and my money was sent to a Bitcoin trading company in San Francisco, the only way I could get my funds back was to pay an additional 7% of my funds as a Fee. I had phone calls from both Alex Borg and Jaydon Mayers, which I recorded saying I would get my money back once this fee was paid, they also admitted in the conversation that it was shift-holdings fault, again I have this phone call recorded, both lied through their teeth. Once I refused to pay anymore money, I heard nothing for two weeks despite repeated e-mails and signal messages to them.
Then one day I get a phone call from a Ben Zacs who staes he is handling my case and that my money would be returned to my trader account and that Alex Borg was off ill due to COVID. He stated that my funds would be returned to me and that I had to fill out the withdrawal forms once again, having done so, it then took them a week to tell me that they could not transfer my funds by BITCOIN due to this mysterious malware issue on my computer, which does not exist and the only way they can transfer my money is by bank transfer however, in order for me to do this they would require me to pay an additional 11% Fee on my fund in Taxes for the bank transfer, I have informed them that I won't be doing this and that they should transfer my money via my BITCOIN wallet as there is no malware on it.
I have heard nothing back from them for over 10 days, no answer to my mails or signal messages, which is apparently a tactic of theirs when they run out of excuses, their behavior is for sure unscrupulous.

I have contacted the UK ActionFruad Team, FCA and econsumer.gov of this company who exploit people with no intention of any return, I would suggest that anyone who is thinking about investing money into this company, think very carefully before they do and please read the comments made by others on the internet review sites.
Hello Alexsam,
I found myself in a similar situation; I have invested a large amount of money in a SHs trading account and despite being inactive for six months, I cannot get my deposits back. I briefly present below the current state of knowledge about the above-mentioned cheaters (SHs = Shift Holdings).
The operator of all "brands" is the "company" Share Oracle Ltd. registered in the Caribbean Dominica. The earlier (or simultaneously operating) "brands" were chronologically: Meta Trust, Nava Gates and Bit Capitals. They all work according to the same pattern, and their websites are based on the same template. They stupefy potential victims via call centers called "boiler houses" (they are scattered in several European countries, e.g. Ireland, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Estonia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Bulgaria ...) They do not give back money, because they simply do not they have. Amounts paid via cryptocurrency exchanges (CoinBase, Binance, ...) disappear "in a black hole" and are irrecoverable. The numbers that appear on your trading account don't have much to do with real money. Fraudsters try to extort a ransom on deposits by claiming that they are owed it (brokerage fee, franchise, swap, crypto transfer fee ...). They refer to the Terms and Conditions, which in point 9.3 is something completely different. They produce positive reviews on Trustpilot to make their brand more credible. It took me a long time to explain to the Trustpilot site administrators that Shift Holdings are mere scammers and thieves. Attention! Now, amidst the negative reviews, there have been quite a few surreptitious advertisements of fraudsters allegedly recovering stolen deposits. Don't fall for it! I notified all the same institutions as you (additionally our Polish police / prosecutor's office and cyber police in Ukraine). The chances of catching and punishing the thieves are rather slim, but they might come across one day. They are devoid of any morality and ... beware ... they work under the influence of drugs (which they are addicted to). That's it in short.

you can start with trustpilot and a lot of others forex trading reviews sites. The louder you put their name out there, the easier for potential victims to find this company and you are helping others from falling on it. These garbage don’t care because they run several identical companies, but sure will give them lots of headache of setting up new companies to con others.
Thanks for the reply, yes that is what I am doing and I will continue to do so, if you have any further review sites like this good one then let me know, i have made comments on trustpilot - thanks

Do you know who I can report this company too in Dominica?
Hi,
This company will register virtually any type of business for you:
internationalbusinesscorporation.com/dominica-corporation
Most likely, Share Oracle Ltd. registered there.
I think you can file a complaint with the police there:

https://nationalsecurity.gov.dm/divisions/commonwealth-of-dominica-police-force

Remember, however, that Dominika (only 71,000 inhabitants) is a "tax haven"; there is no industry there, and tourism is limping. They live off the registration of such scams and are not interested in prosecuting anyone for fraud.
Regards

Hi, I want to inform and warn you and others of my current situation with Shift-Holdings, I have invested a considerable amount of money into this parasitic company with no return. After paying my initial registration fee of 250Euroes I was contacted by Alex Borg who quickly built up a rapport and set up various systems on my computer, he demonstrated how he can quickly make money be trading in BITCOIN and also demonstrated how I can transfer money from Shift-Holdings back to my cryptocurrency wallet then onto my bank, albeit very small amounts. Then came the big sell to invest more money, this is where Jaydon Myers got involved and looking back on the events he uses bullying tactics to get you to invest more which, unfortunately I did.
The crux of my issue is when I wanted to withdraw my funds, I had to pay a closure fee, (closure agreement) I paid the Fee and filled out the forms and then my funds went missing, according to Alex Borg I had a malware on my computer, which was absolute nonsense, as my computer is fully protected and has been independently checked, and my money was sent to a Bitcoin trading company in San Francisco, the only way I could get my funds back was to pay an additional 7% of my funds as a Fee. I had phone calls from both Alex Borg and Jaydon Mayers, which I recorded saying I would get my money back once this fee was paid, they also admitted in the conversation that it was shift-holdings fault, again I have this phone call recorded, both lied through their teeth. Once I refused to pay anymore money, I heard nothing for two weeks despite repeated e-mails and signal messages to them.
Then one day I get a phone call from a Ben Zacs who staes he is handling my case and that my money would be returned to my trader account and that Alex Borg was off ill due to COVID. He stated that my funds would be returned to me and that I had to fill out the withdrawal forms once again, having done so, it then took them a week to tell me that they could not transfer my funds by BITCOIN due to this mysterious malware issue on my computer, which does not exist and the only way they can transfer my money is by bank transfer however, in order for me to do this they would require me to pay an additional 11% Fee on my fund in Taxes for the bank transfer, I have informed them that I won't be doing this and that they should transfer my money via my BITCOIN wallet as there is no malware on it.
I have heard nothing back from them for over 10 days, no answer to my mails or signal messages, which is apparently a tactic of theirs when they run out of excuses, their behavior is for sure unscrupulous.

I have contacted the UK ActionFruad Team, FCA and econsumer.gov of this company who exploit people with no intention of any return, I would suggest that anyone who is thinking about investing money into this company, think very carefully before they do and please read the comments made by others on the internet review sites.
HI Alex
I had similar experience with Shiftholdings and tried to withdraw my capital and the withdrawal was rejected. I was told Ben Zack has corona virus and the new manager is Stefan L who utterly refused to approve my withdrawal request as Ben had told me I can withdraw after the trade was closed. AS my withdrawal was rejected although the last trade was closed with profit I refused to trade any more so they wanted to close the account which gave me hope to get the money back. They sent me a bill of $1000 with commission and insurance and other fees. As I had more then that in my account I asked them to deduct the money from my account and refund the balance which they refused to do so. They want me to send another $1000 to close my own account and they say the reason for this is they cannot access my money to deduct from and send the balance as the money is in segregated bank account. Having done some research, the FX trading company has to keep clients money in the segregated account which they cannot access so they keep on asking for more money to close the account . I have refused to to pay the account closure fees and I keep on insisting to deduct it from account and refund the balance. I have asked them where the segregated account is so I can contact the bank for closing it but have not had the reply yet. I wonder how this company gets all your money if it is in the segregated account in clients name .
I have complained to Action Fraud and have not heard from them yet. My credit card bank is trying to recover my capital only but there is no promise it will happen. I have seen fraud recovery companies but do not know the success rate and the fees could be lost. There may be also no win no fees solicitor [winning fees is 25%] who recovers the fraud money and also claim stress compensation, if anybody knows .
Can we have an exact website address, please?

Share Oracle Ltd. conducts (or has engaged) the following scams: Meta Trust (currently closed),
Nava Gates (Website: navagates.com; navagates.org; closed),
Shift Holdings (Website: shift-holdings.com; shifthold.com/bbft/Account/login?redirectUrl=; support@shifts-holdings.com - name of the "company" confusingly similar to the Greater London-registered Shift Holdings Ltd. dealing in web design),
Bit Capitals (Website: bit-capitals.com/; trader.secure.bitcapitals-system.com/Account/login?redirectUrl= support@bit-capitals.com)
In each case, the same website builder template, the same crew of scammers and thieves, the same well-disguised owner.
Regulators (FCA, BaFin, Polish UKNF) limit themselves to warnings (with a long delay / slippage) and compassion for the victims. The police do the same. The greatest successes were recorded by the Ukrainian cyberpolice, liquidating a few tracked "boiler houses".
But this is just "a drop in the ocean of scam".

Still no response from these scammers absolute parasites who steal from others with impunit.
Alexsam, you have to understand and accept that you won't get your money back until the thieves are caught. I don't mean the employees / managers but the owner or owners. They are well hidden and their accounts are affected by the stolen BTC (or they instantly pay out real cash by substituting people - in Poland we call these figures: "poles"; the names coincide by chance :) ).
Apparently, there are companies on the financial market that specialize in recovering money from fraudsters, but most of them are ... scammers or lawyers who have no idea about the functioning of the cryptocurrency market.
I am enclosing a press article with the meaningful title "Match the key to everyone" (unfortunately in Polish, but you can try to translate it using translate.google.pl).

Attachments

• dopasować klucz do każdego.pdf
    497.1 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for all the replies it is obvious that these people are cold, calculating parasites devoid of any feelings other than to steal money from honest people who have worked hard to save and are trying to make a little extra. They are absolutely the scum of the earth, the crap on the bottom of your shoe, spineless bastards who lie through their teeth from day one with only one goal in life and that is to steal your money. I, for sure will review as many websites, government agencies to warn others of these parasites and ask anyone reviewing this thread to also warn others of these parasites from Shift-Holdings.

If anyone has any other excellent websites such as this, to make reviews regarding Shift-holdings then please let me know.

Back