Scammer

Recruit
All the withdrawals are declined. It is not possible to get your deposit back. Avoid this company.

More details will be helpful
I started trading with Shift Holdings Company on 08.12.2020. My amount of deposit was 1630 USD. When I understood that they are not regulated brokers I requested to refund my deposit on 27.12.2020..They did not answer me about any refund.I tried to get my deposit through withdrawal request but was all the time declined. They still call me all the time it 's a new account manager and I explain the situation each time. I'm waiting for my deposit refund for more than 45 days.I'm disappointed with Shift Holdings company. Their website is https://shift-holdings.com/
Avoid this Company.They are not humans.

I started trading with Shift Holdings Company on 08.12.2020. My amount of deposit was 1630 USD. When I understood that they are not regulated brokers I requested to refund my deposit on 27.12.2020..They did not answer me about any refund.I tried to get my deposit through withdrawal request but was all the time declined. They still call me all the time it 's a new account manager and I explain the situation each time. I'm waiting for my deposit refund for more than 45 days.I'm disappointed with Shift Holdings company. Their website is https://shift-holdings.com/
Avoid this Company.They are not humans.
Did you make any trade with the deposit?

Yes I did.The total amount now is 2321.08 $.But I asking all the time for refund just my deposit.

The last withdrawal request was done by my account manager.She requested that amount but was declined again.I sent many emails (from 27.12.2020 until present date)to account team with deposit refund request of 1630$ but they never answered me.

They do not answer to my emails just call me some times and every time is a different account manager and I explain to him again and again my situation but no one doing nothing to give me my deposit back.
The Rejection reason is missing my friend.

Back