Shiyiounu Broker on MT5

SimonEngland

Recruit
Hi, the moment I requested a withdrawal from my trading account, the manager said it would be verified.. after 10 weeks later the Manager will not respond to WhatsApp messages, the analyst said my account has been suspended for illegal plug in trading (which is 100% not true as I have only traded manually and don't know anything about plug ins), and I now notice that the email address / domain name is not found. Emails are returned undeliverable.
My account has been suspended and I don't know how to access my trading funds.
Help - does anyone have the same experience with Broker Shiyiounu or can advise on the best course of action?
thanks.

Hi, the moment I requested a withdrawal from my trading account, the manager said it would be verified.. after 10 weeks later the Manager will not respond to WhatsApp messages, the analyst said my account has been suspended for illegal plug in trading (which is 100% not true as I have only traded manually and don't know anything about plug ins), and I now notice that the email address / domain name is not found. Emails are returned undeliverable.
Help - does anyone have the same experience with Broker Shiyiounu or can advise on the best course of action?
thanks.
Why do you wait 10 weeks?

thanks.
The website is only 7 months old. This is likely a scam.

www.shiyiounu.com

1635981608964.png

1635981631480.png

I have been also cheated agent nancy from shiyiounu limited contact me and open my account at time of withdrawal she blocked me and my account is suspended and no withdrawal can be made

This is terrifying, why is it always the these Asians. I'm going to do everything humanly possible to take them down.

Back