Shoaib.93 - InvestXPro - Managed Accounts is a scam

fazyasin

Recruit
*PLEASED BE WARNED*

A North East London based individual by the name of Shoaib Ghauri claiming to be the "CEO of InvestXPro- managing 1300 accounts) is a scam. This individual has blown ALL CLIENT accounts in December 2017 where minimum deposit was 1000GBP. He has affiliations with Pepperstone and ICmarkets. His instagram handle is @shoaib.93

He operates a managed account model in which you sign up using his broker affiliation link to ICmarkets or Peppertone and asks to deposit 1000gbp. He then promises 30-60% monthly return on capital on which he claims 50% as his fees. There is no upfront. He asks mt4 login account number and password.

I am one of the victims. Can anything be done?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 23
*PLEASED BE WARNED*

A North East London based individual by the name of Shoaib Ghauri claiming to be the "CEO of InvestXPro- managing 1300 accounts) is a scam. This individual has blown ALL CLIENT accounts in December 2017 where minimum deposit was 1000GBP. He has affiliations with Pepperstone and ICmarkets. His instagram handle is @shoaib.93

He operates a managed account model in which you sign up using his broker affiliation link to ICmarkets or Peppertone and asks to deposit 1000gbp. He then promises 30-60% monthly return on capital on which he claims 50% as his fees. There is no upfront. He asks mt4 login account number and password.

I am one of the victims. Can anything be done?
When and how you deposited the money?
Did you talk to brokers about him?

Hi,
Would have to disagree with that, i have been a member since June 2017 and so far their results and service has been spot on. But i have heard their beta systems did run in to some malfunction around November/December 2017 so that can be the case. However they have launched their new and developed investment systems in May 2018, to be fair their accuracy has been near 90%+ , this can be confirmed by their verified trading record on myfxbook.com.

I will keep everyone updated on how it goes.
I have attached some performance records as well from my account.

Regards,
Ali

Ali will not be rejoining this conversation. He decided to spam General Forex Talk with an advertisement for investxpro.

Readers should also be aware that he reported this thread last week in an effort to try to have it removed.

Spam Cat will now make a tasty stew out of Ali. Nom nom nom!

NoSpamCat.jpg

Attachments

• My Investment Mt4.jpeg
    My Investment Mt4.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 18
  • My Investment mt4 2.jpeg
    My Investment mt4 2.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 17
Back