shocked after I found out that ava fx was a fraud

Rick22

Recruit
I had already paid 3 times money on my avafx account and evertime i lost everything. And i was very concerned that avafx could be scam. So I decided to open a new account and paid them 300 Euro and after a while I told them that I was not interested in trading anymore and wanted to return that money back and filled their formulars with the right data. But what I they told me was really astonishing. They told me that their boss refused to pay that money back and that the Iban I gave them was false and that I must give them an international IBAN number which is a joke because there is no international IBAN number only IBAN. I teached them how an IBAN is constructed and gave them the exact same data as i did in first time and I was really angry because I recognized that they tried to fool me by requesting things that dont exist and they were not interessted that the accountnumber that i gave them was the same that I had used to send them the money. I told them to make it public and then they send me my money very fast. But at the end I had lost about 500 Euro and I am certain that AVA FX was a Scam.

Email AvaFx, your bank, and the bank AvaFx used to accept your deposit with the IBAN you provided. Ask AvaFx to tell your bank what the error is. Ask your bank and AvaFx's bank to verify if the IBAN you provided is correct.

ava fx 189,000 euros profits cancelled

I am certain that AVA FX was a Scam.

Ava Fx cancelled 186,929.00 euros of my profits! Read my story here >>> Ava Forex

mycfd.blogspot.it/

I am certain that Ava Fx is not a good Broker!

If you have been scammed by Ava Fx, please contact me theforexfraud at gmail com
I joined a class action against this Broker

Back