Shorts-and-longs by Alexander Kul

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextrader79

Another multi and employee of JustForex
Hello!

I like reading this forum. So, I've decided to share my trading ideas with you. I'll post here my forecasts and opinions. I don't insist that they are absolutely right. If you are a newbie you can follow my advice (I have pretty good experience in Forex trading) but think by yourself firstly.

Anyway, I hope that my analysis will be useful for you. I'f you will have questions, write here and we will discuss everything. :)

You're welcome, dear fellow traders!

Best regards,
Alex

And here is my first post for this journal.

The Fed raised the interest rate by 25 basis points yesterday. At the same time, the US dollar weakened against major world currencies. I’ve already wrote that a possible increase in rates is already “priced-in”. It seems to me that the US currency was under pressure, as Yellen's speech was not strong and aggressive enough.

The technical correction indicates a possible correction on USD/JPY. The strongest reversal formations of technical analysis, the price divergence and the MACD histogram, have formed on the market. I’d buy the pair after the price fixes above the 113.30 level. Potential movement - to the 114.00 round level.

I attach a screenshot here as well.
C7B5ttdWcAA5NAa.jpg:large

And here is my opinion on the situation on the GBP/USD pair for today.
The aggressive buying was observed on GBP/USD yesterday. 1.2300 if the closest resistance level. There is also a correction on this pair. I plan to wait for the price to roll back to the 1.2245-1.2230 area. I’ll look for the entry points for opening long positions, if the price reaches that zone. Potential movement - to 1.2300-1.2325.
C7B7M38WsAQoj46.jpg:large

The divergence of the price and the MACD histogram continued yesterday. I am still waiting for a correction on USD/JPY. The demand for the US dollar is supported due to the yesterday’s positive statistics and the growth of the government bonds’ yield. I’d buy USD/JPY after the price fixes above the 113.45 mark. Potential movement – to 114.00-114.25.
C7GxalgWkAEIpgN.jpg:large

The NZD/USD currency pair has been strongly adjusted after a significant growth on Wednesday, March 15. I’d buy NZD/USD, if the price fixes above the 0.6985 local resistance. Potential movement - to 0.6940. I‘ll use a trailing stop for this position.
C7Gxi5tX0AA3aev.jpg:large

Hey, guys!

Feel free to comment in this threads I am interested in live discussions.
Please tell what do you think about my technical analysis.

Thank you!

There are "bullish" sentiments on NZD/USD at the moment. The growth of quotations exceeded 60 points during the Asian trading session. The currency has found its resistance at 0.7070. I plan to open deals in the current trend’s direction. I’ll buy the pair, if the price fixes above the 0.7070 mark. Potential movement - to 0.7100-0.7125.
C7WRrrcXgAEH-Gu.jpg:large

The technical pattern on EUR/USD is mixed for me. I highlighted the following key levels:
Support - 1.0755;
Resistance - 1.0780.

Strong reversal formations (the price divergence and the MACD histogram) were formed on the market. I’d sell EUR/USD, if the price fixes below the 1.0755 level. Potential movement - to 1.0705.

At the same time, I do not exclude the further growth of the EUR/USD quotations. I’d buy it, if the price overcomes the 1.0780 local resistance level. The immediate goal for taking profit is 1.0825.
C7WSDFHX4AAa290.jpg:large

Purchases dominate on EUR/USD now. The euro has overcame the 1.0780 local resistance. The Fed representative, Charles Evans, said that the regulator won’t rush to raise the rates. I’d buy the pair after the retest of the 1.0780 "mirror" support level. Potential movement - to 1.0825-1.0850.
C7bd5E9X0AEy-ci.jpg:large

The USD/CAD pair has held its local resistance at 1.3365. I plan to sell it, if the price fixes below 1.3325. The immediate goal for taking profit is 1.3280. I’ll use a trailing stop here. I think that the currency can reach the 1.3200 round level.
C7be2jUXUAEfoBA.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back