Should I close my position before high impact news?

That is also a good approach, especially if you are relatively sure what the consequences of said high impact event will be.

Those types of news that have a high impact on the currency rates are the ones in which we have to remain careful. This is also important because we know that our profits will only depend on the correct analysis of that news :)

If you are not a fundamental trader and you trust your technical trading, then you should neglect news and do according to your trading plan.

If you are not a fundamental trader and you trust your technical trading, then you should neglect news and do according to your trading plan.

That's really the gist of it. I only trade news when I have a good understanding of their possible consequences. If I am not sure I avoid doing so altogether, because otherwise I just cause myself trouble.

Some trader usually they closed order before news has been released especially for technical trader which relying use technical analysis only which they have reason news often making movement randomly and unpredictable

As they say its better safe than worry, so if you worry too much about any particular high impact news, then you should close your trading position before any high impact news.

It still depend your trading style. If you are a short term trader, go away when it is high impact news.

It still depend your trading style. If you are a short term trader, go away when it is high impact news.

Yes, scalpers and inter day traders should keep away from market during news time as technical analysis don't give good results on lower time frames during news.

Yes, scalpers and inter day traders should keep away from market during news time as technical analysis don't give good results on lower time frames during news.

Yeah, very important for them. For me as a long term, unless some monetary policy or economy change, otherwise nothing much affected.

For some very high impact news, my suggestion is that you should close your trade or don't trade near or after such news.

Back