• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Should I start Forex by joining a group like IMarketsLive?

General discussions of a financial company

andreacristina

Recruit
I learned about the Forex market through a friend that recruits people for IML. IMarkets Live provides tools & services to help traders make the right decisions in the FOREX markets. But they only provide help through a membership. I was supposed to join the group but instead decided to do my own research first.

Long story short, it's been about five months since I learned about what Forex is and about 3 months since I opened my demo account. I feel prepared to start a live account but can't seem to decide if it would be a better decision to join this group or to just start on my own. There is a monthly fee, but they guarantee that with their trading education you pay it off each month. I have done an EXTENSIVE amount of research from types of accounts, regulations, trading strategies, emotional involvement and so on. But research doesn't make you an expert, I am well aware and so having guidance seems like a good idea when starting.

But at the same time, I have asked my friend certain simple questions and she has no clue what I am talking about.

Has anyone started their Live account in any group? If so, do you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!

I recommand it 100%. I'm in since january 2019. The only thing i can say is, that our teachers are using their own strategy to trade with the HS signals. I did't know anything about Forex before, except the name. For the first 10 days with a real account, I have a raise of 9,5% of my account with 9 trades, only one lost so far. Friend of mine are much much profitable as they start a year ago.

I learned about the Forex market through a friend that recruits people for IML. IMarkets Live provides tools & services to help traders make the right decisions in the FOREX markets. But they only provide help through a membership. I was supposed to join the group but instead decided to do my own research first.

Long story short, it's been about five months since I learned about what Forex is and about 3 months since I opened my demo account. I feel prepared to start a live account but can't seem to decide if it would be a better decision to join this group or to just start on my own. There is a monthly fee, but they guarantee that with their trading education you pay it off each month. I have done an EXTENSIVE amount of research from types of accounts, regulations, trading strategies, emotional involvement and so on. But research doesn't make you an expert, I am well aware and so having guidance seems like a good idea when starting.

But at the same time, I have asked my friend certain simple questions and she has no clue what I am talking about.

Thanks in advance!

Don'd do it bro, it's the worst.

Yo iba a entrar, pero un amigo lo hizo antes, lo único que terminó es perder dinero en ello, los que conocemos de las inversiones, sabemos que hay muchas opciones y la que escogiste de aprender por tu cuenta lo has hecho bien, RECOMENDACIÓN: Si eres buen LIDER y puedes LIDERAR MASAS métanse a IML ya que hay se gana por reclutamiento que por INVERTIR EN BOLSA, todos sabemos que el FOREX es un mercado VOLATIL y peligroso para invertir así que hay que conocer bastante, la CLAVE de IML es que te convencen con el hecho de que puedes COPIAR los movimientos que realizan TRADERS EN VIVO y así obtener los mismos RESULTADOS POSITIVOS, pero si conocemos el BROKER "ETORO" sabemos que con ellos podemos hacer lo mismo CONCLUSIÓN: eres buen lider ingrese a IML, si quiere ganar dinero invirtiendo de VERDAD, ESTUDIE y ESTUDIE con tantos cursos que hay colgados en INTERNET GRATIS

Thanks in advance!
Hello i have been a member with iml for a months, you need to have a mentor to know forex to succeed. I have learned many good things with iml, but i have choosen to invest my money with companies who trade for me and get my profits monthly. I am learning my self how to trade on forex.

Hello i have been a member with iml for a months, you need to have a mentor to know forex to succeed. I have learned many good things with iml, but i have choosen to invest my money with companies who trade for me and get my profits monthly. I am learning my self how to trade on forex.
It’s not mandatory to join the group. You can start forex by learning and exploring forex. Do a free online course like Forex Military School. Practice consistently and keep your eye on the latest news. Work hard on yourself till the time you achieve your desired results.

For sure there is better, my self I have preferred to invest with companies who trade for people, I get my weekly or monthly profits. IT's better to do forex your self, but it's hard ans risky also. So i am happy with that, I get 10 to 25 % a month and with other 10% a week, I spend less times to analyze market or other thing

Back