• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SigmaForex, or SquidmaForex – Tentacles in your wallet

I am having an issue with a company
Swedish adresses

Hi everybody!

Since 2 of them, with the familyname Karim, have a swedish adress, I tried to find them here, but failed.
Here in sweden people are usually easy to find since we have a high transperancy, but not any Karim lives in Tanum, Sweden.

Keep up the good work, and thanx for a fantastic site!! :)

/Bimmer

Great Job

Congratulations to the investigating team for coming up with this scam report, thus protecting our members from having more damage.

I wonder if we have already sent one or two scammers to jail. It would be worth posting here, not unless I just haven't scanned here at the website.

Keep the good job!!!

Great JOb on Identifying Scammers...

Just wanted to add my gratitude to FPA, et al for the great work you guys are doing in identifying the scammers out there.

Please help me to get back my money with Sigmaforex, USD 3079.99 which Sigmaforex never reply my withdrawal request and cannot be reached. I could like to ask if Tessa can help. best regards,Yee Hon from Malaysia

They finally stopped responding to Tessa, so I don't think she's going to be able to help.

Get screenshots of everything before the criminals as Sigma make all the evidence disappear. Then go to your local bank and ask them how best to file an internet fraud complaint from your country.

Get in touch with the FSA. Let them know that there's a broker that claims to be in the UK that isn't registered.

Keep bugging Sigma whenever you get a chance. If you have time, spend LOTS of time with their livechat people. Make them hire an extra person just to deal with you. Maybe they'll get the hint that it would be cheaper just to give you your money.

Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-back-ethical-vengeance-against-scammers.html

Use the information in it to warn as many people as possible. The ONLY way to really hurt scam brokers is to reduce their supply of victims.

Sorry for the late reply. It is good to hear that finally those pity scammers got a scam finding from FPA.
Although my deposit is still in their hands, and it's look like there's no hope getting back my money from sigma.(Even my initial deposit of 5000 CHF)
There is any reply from sigma until today. Yea, it is pretty ****ed up.
I hope nobody would be a new victim of this bad ass company anymore in the future.

Anyway, I want to thank FPA members who were helping me like Pharaoh, AssModerator, and especially Tessa who made enormous efforts of negotiating with sigma, about my case. Thanks all, be aware of scammers!

SigmaForex manipulated my EA

Hello every one...

In summer of 2008 I opened real account with sigma forex...

I tried scalping EA on USD/CAD M1 demo account ..it was great...

when it comes to real....

Those thieves was manipulating my order...

The price hit T/P and didn't close , I tried to close it manually but I couldn't ..
until back and hit S/L and closed...

another story ..the price hit S/L and keep going down and eating my equity ..the same thing... I tried to close it manually..."common error "

I was supposed to make 300 or 400 $ profit...but they made me lose 600 $ in couple of hours...

2 days later I withdrew my whole account... It's been 1 , 2 and 3 weeks and I got nothing..I called them back...they said money on its way be patient..
hahahaha...

Finally I got my money back after 9 months on May 2009

see the attachment picture

Regards

Attachments

• Copy of usdcad 01.jpg
    Copy of usdcad 01.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 6
Back