1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SigmaForex Stole my initial deposit (US$595)

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by miracle, Mar 1, 2009.

1. miracle

miracle Recruit

On 15 Jan 2009, I deposit US$600 to my forex trading account (Account no. 5014298) at Sigmaforex (Welcome To Sigma - Sigma Forex | Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading).
    By 11 Feb 2009, my account increased to US$1142.92 and I requested partial withdrawal of US$700, then on the same day, I found all the US$1142.92 in my aaccount was withdrawal by Sigmaforex without any notice to me. After this, I received an email which forced me to sign a agreement to close my account (they said I violated their trading rules) after receiving my initial deposit US$595. I signed this agreement and sent back to Sigmaforex and waiting their refund my initial deposit US$595. However, 20 days passed, they have not sent me my money.
    I sent many emails to Sigmaforex and chat with the live support, but they never response and always find excuses to delay the withdrawal. I keep all the supporting documents includig the wire transfer receipt of initial deposit, my trading statements, snapshots of my account and all the emails to Sigmaforex. Please help me to resolve my case.

Attached Files: