Signal services

Status
Not open for further replies.
News signals

Doesn't really matter how many you have, its about getting rid of the ones you don't need :) Believe me, a lot of signals pretty much say the same things - I like Felix's signals because they are easy to read....a bit general, but I'm smart enough to do my own research anyway. His signals are good for the overall picture.

Come to think of it - would be a great idea for someone to come up with a "signal client" - a type of program that collects signals from all sorts of places....like and RSS feed! :) Watch, someone is going to steal my idea.

Doesn't really matter how many you have, its about getting rid of the ones you don't need :) Believe me, a lot of signals pretty much say the same things - I like Felix's signals because they are easy to read....a bit general, but I'm smart enough to do my own research anyway. His signals are good for the overall picture.

Come to think of it - would be a great idea for someone to come up with a "signal client" - a type of program that collects signals from all sorts of places....like and RSS feed! :) Watch, someone is going to steal my idea.

Yup they'll steal it then make a slick looking website claiming how they made a million $ overnight using the feed they are trying to sell :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back