• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Signal2Forex.com

General discussions of a financial company
The truth about this system is that well i used the recommended system but it operates with a large Draw down a good system would not have such a large Drawdown but no system is perfect either, i purchased this system before he change the name to Hyberpack EAs called portfolio EAs on his Myfxbook account he does not chose to show a lot of information and only growth which is why i was suspicious about this system to start with so i ran a demo and have been for a while although it does make money, and what ever new settings he has worked in to the EA to make it safe he has in fact now added stops on for safety which is default settings after seeing the operation of the EA i may run it on a real account and then any trades left on longer than say 5 days could be removed at a loss but this would give me a real balance instead of balance looking really good and equity quite a lot lower, although a concern for me is that the equity and balance gap is getting wider which begs the question, is this equity level gaining or staying the same just as the growth level grows. . .im not sure if i would use this ea on a real account just yet as i would like to see some long term growth and stability.
please feel free to review my DEMO ACCOUNTS on the system and make your own decision if the system is for you or not that is what he should have shown but did not, these completely transparent so there are no things to be hidden
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-portfolio-eas/3216968

Also he changed the name to Hyberpack with an updated version which i also bought and ran it on a demo too but it is nothing like the accounts he advertised. . .
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-hyperpack/3211761
Hi Ben-jamin. Thanks for finally giving a full perspective on MyFXbook regarding this. Aside from the big spike around 29 April, it seems that you're still seeing over 20% increase in equity regardless of the open trade drawdowns. Am i right if you had to close all trades at this right moment you'd cash in not only that, but total gains shown on MyfxBook? (Basically cutting losses, but cashing in gains too)

I might consider this using your 5 day approach. Close all trades on a friday around market closure, and start the new week fresh. Based on what I can see on your Myfxbook account this approach will still put you in profit every week? (Sorry, I'm not too clued up on Myfxbook, so I might have made possibly made the wrong assumptions from the data.)

Would love to hear your feedback on this.

Hi Ben-jamin. Thanks for finally giving a full perspective on MyFXbook regarding this. Aside from the big spike around 29 April, it seems that you're still seeing over 20% increase in equity regardless of the open trade drawdowns. Am i right if you had to close all trades at this right moment you'd cash in not only that, but total gains shown on MyfxBook? (Basically cutting losses, but cashing in gains too)

I might consider this using your 5 day approach. Close all trades on a friday around market closure, and start the new week fresh. Based on what I can see on your Myfxbook account this approach will still put you in profit every week? (Sorry, I'm not too clued up on Myfxbook, so I might have made possibly made the wrong assumptions from the data.)

Would love to hear your feedback on this.

Hello Trader

Yeah i like MyFXbook as its a 3rd party 2 step verification platform, a lot of experienced traders trust this platform because its 3rd party i assume, but i defiantly think its important to look at if somebody advertises a Myfxbook account if they have locked any of the information, if this is the case it is almost always for a reason regarding an inconsistency in the EA they are selling, when looking for an EA i only really look for sellers that are showing a live account on Myfxbook, but if its the mql5 library of EAs i test them on something called real tick data that gives 99% modeling quality, the data is derived from Dukascopy bank.

If you cashed in and closed all the open trades the balance line will come down to meet the equity line. so what ever the equity sits at that's what you will have as your new balance if you closed all open trades if that makes sense.

Yeah the 5 day approach may work and give you a good Identification of your balance at the end of the week but be sure to trial this approach, i would defiantly trial this approach for a month on a demo.

I hope this answers your questions if you have any more please let me know :)

It seems both links seem to go to the Hyberpack only, Sorry my mistake they are both linked to Hyberpack EA

Here is the portfolio EAs EA, this one i bought before Hyberpack which is just the version before hyberpack, i started this one a month or 2 before. . .

Hello Trader

Yeah i like MyFXbook as its a 3rd party 2 step verification platform, a lot of experienced traders trust this platform because its 3rd party i assume, but i defiantly think its important to look at if somebody advertises a Myfxbook account if they have locked any of the information, if this is the case it is almost always for a reason regarding an inconsistency in the EA they are selling, when looking for an EA i only really look for sellers that are showing a live account on Myfxbook, but if its the mql5 library of EAs i test them on something called real tick data that gives 99% modeling quality, the data is derived from Dukascopy bank.

If you cashed in and closed all the open trades the balance line will come down to meet the equity line. so what ever the equity sits at that's what you will have as your new balance if you closed all open trades if that makes sense.

Yeah the 5 day approach may work and give you a good Identification of your balance at the end of the week but be sure to trial this approach, i would defiantly trial this approach for a month on a demo.

I hope this answers your questions if you have any more please let me know :)

It seems both links seem to go to the Hyberpack only, Sorry my mistake they are both linked to Hyberpack EA

Here is the portfolio EAs EA, this one i bought before Hyberpack which is just the version before hyberpack, i started this one a month or 2 before. . .

This is an update to my previous post, unfortunately this system margin called the demo account because of equity reached about 30% for this one, so i personally closed the remaining trades and stopped auto trade

!!!http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-portfolio-eas/3216968!!!!

I personally will not be using it as i was looking for more of a set and forget EA and i also don't like that it operates on a large Draw down i based my decision on originally purchasing this based on his MyFXbook account he advertises but clearly his account seems great on MyFXbook i think you'd have to say thats why he doesn't show any of the stats and account balance etc which is very dishonest as he clearly wants to paint a bit of a better perception of his EA than it really is, although having said that you could still attempt the close all trades every Friday or something and see if it profits as when the system did start, the draw down wasn't that bad so thats always an option but there you go my verdict so far...still testing Hyberpack EA

This is an update to my previous post, unfortunately this system margin called the demo account because of equity reached about 30% for this one, so i personally closed the remaining trades and stopped auto trade

!!!http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-portfolio-eas/3216968!!!!

I personally will not be using it as i was looking for more of a set and forget EA and i also don't like that it operates on a large Draw down i based my decision on originally purchasing this based on his MyFXbook account he advertises but clearly his account seems great on MyFXbook i think you'd have to say thats why he doesn't show any of the stats and account balance etc which is very dishonest as he clearly wants to paint a bit of a better perception of his EA than it really is, although having said that you could still attempt the close all trades every Friday or something and see if it profits as when the system did start, the draw down wasn't that bad so thats always an option but there you go my verdict so far...still testing Hyberpack EA

Hi. I am new to this. I wanted to check the validity of the claims made by Hyberpack.

I have seen your profile as well. It looks like in comparision to other 2 demo accounts have, this hyberback made more profit (comparatively).

How is your review so far ? I mean why won't you go for real trading with this EA ? Atleast to my eyes, I think this risk should be taken.

Can you please provide me your email ID ? It would be much faster for me to learn from an experienced person like you.

Hi. I am new to this. I wanted to check the validity of the claims made by Hyberpack.

I have seen your profile as well. It looks like in comparision to other 2 demo accounts have, this hyberback made more profit (comparatively).

How is your review so far ? I mean why won't you go for real trading with this EA ? Atleast to my eyes, I think this risk should be taken.

Can you please provide me your email ID ? It would be much faster for me to learn from an experienced person like you.

Hello bocean770 its nice to hear from you, id be more than happy to explain so basically of coarse i imagine you have already worked out by now the point of using a robot to trade forex for you is to make profit without having to be a gangster trader with 10 years of manual trading under your belt, if you like to get involved then you could manage the EA (robot) with certain settings and stopping and starting of the EA depending on the nature of EA your using, some EAs need managing more than others, i personally was looking for one that needed less managing, and most importantly the fact that it operates on a large draw down thats your equity relative to your balance if your loosing, your equity will be less then you balance. The main thing is the hyberpack ea Has recently crash also this is not very productive to making profit, so in closing both these EAs have now crashed. see below recent hyberpack outcome

Hyberpack - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-hyperpack/3211761

Portfolio EAs - http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-portfolio-eas/3216968

I hope this helps, i believe these tests are the most transparent actual real outcomes of these EAs with no information hidden, there needs to be a new face to the financial markets of honesty and transparency as unsuspecting investors are conned to often.

look at the difference of what this guy is showing on his ''Live verified myfxbook account''
Signal2forex Hyberpack - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Signal2P/signal2forex-hyperpack-v8/3123054/cesvu5F2LcxyZeJ79P0M

Signal2forex Portfolio EAs - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Mo...or-trading-forex/2638577/3sLEzqOBGgnBblrNOhNH

Forgive me for my rant it just makes me feel sad that some people have no empathy towards conning other people, not saying this guy wont be able to provide a great robot that doesn't crash in the future but the information he is selling his EAs on, is of either false and/or misleading information, and when people are doing this they need to be exposed.

Your Website is such a great platofrm to reveal the Scammers, i am also vicitimized by this russian Seller named as Vladimir , he was the last scammer which totally did to me a big fruad, by taking 170 USD for his 14 EAs, for buy and sell toether which were run to 14 pairs at the same time on 28 charts, However, There was a Trick in those EA, as there was NO Stoploss, Just for fooling the traders, this EA shows that there is really a stoploss but in fact this Stoploss will never ever hit, untill your whole amount Stop Out, and this Seller has many DELETED myfxbook accouts , and he always make a New account whenever his previous Accounts gets wipeout, Hes using cent account and hes only earning the money by selling this a big risky product.
He Blocked my on whatsapp when i asked for Refund...Never make a deal with this man.
let me tell his whatsapp, so that people may not get scam more.
his whatsapp is +375296919668
Please keep you self sway from that big Fruad..he also make a youtube channel and comments are disabled under his video becuase people are shouting against him, but hes very busy to make the people stop shouting against his frauds.

Your comment don't make some senses.
1/. You said he uses Cent account. But as i see, his recommended broker "pepperstones" doesn't have cent account.
2/. Hyberpack costs 250$, So what is 170$?
3./. I see every trades from FXBook have SL. You say it does't have SL, can you give me your FXBook link?
4./ Your profile is full of complaint messages. It seems like you love to complain.

In my opinion, the only lies that he made is profit up to 300% monthly. This is what i don't believe.

Your comment don't make some senses.
1/. You said he uses Cent account. But as i see, his recommended broker "pepperstones" doesn't have cent account.
2/. Hyberpack costs 250$, So what is 170$?
3./. I see every trades from FXBook have SL. You say it does't have SL, can you give me your FXBook link?
4./ Your profile is full of complaint messages. It seems like you love to complain.

In my opinion, the only lies that he made is profit up to 300% monthly. This is what i don't believe.
Hello Chan Panha
my comment does not make sense Only because you may be promoting a Fraud traders at signal2forex and you yourself is a scammer....and if i am wrong then i have "SLAPPED ANSWER" on your face because you are completely an ignorant person about those scammers...Go and find some more information about them....
1...yes i said his account was cent....and do you know even know , how much accounts he used for his "EA" ??? do you even know that how much broker he used for his "EA" ??? What a shitty person you are...that you don't even know that all of his starting accounts were relate to " FORTFS" where many traders are trading only because of their great trading conditions for Cent account.
2....hyperpack cost not only 250 usd....it cost 200 USD, then 199 USD, and then 185 USD and then 170 USD...its all because , one of their members not only selling these "SHITTY EA" on sgnal2forex website but also on other platforms, HE SELLS IT ANY COST HE LIKES....even i bought not from signal2forex website directly but from its admin on another selling platform..i am amazed that how much non sense person you are that you dont even know these all things and you came here and start BARKING at me without having any knowledge and investigation about them
3.....like you i also had the myfxbook account related to their Claims that their EA is using SL, but when you buy it their all claims finished , and they just say to you that all of their myfxbook account are the same as their client using but their strategy is totally different at SOME OF THEIR MYFXBOOK not All....and whichever myfxbook Got crashed it was the same what they were selling to clients...AND THEIR 4 MYFXBOOK ACCOUNT GOT CRASHED WITHIN TWO to THREE MONTHS ONLY....it was then when i bought their EAs many month ago may be 8 to 9 month ago...and in this all period their many myfxbook would have been crashed already which i didnt even notice.
4....thanks lot that you visited my profile , but if you are not an ignorant person you might already know that 95 percent Stuff related to forex is a scam , which is present for clients here on internet on false claims and thats the reason , NOT ONLY ME but many profile here at this Great platform of FOrexopeacearmy is full of complaint....and i think every body has right to speak the truth against the fraud if they are being scammed by this Scammers like signal2forex and many others forex scammers...Go and see how many are claiming false about forex...and how many are successful in Real trading account then you come to know the truth....
you Last line also does not make any sense that only their claim about 300 percent GAIN is wrong...No YOU Donkey....their EA has large draw-down , having martingale approach on ALL PAIRS of forex..and i open challenge to everyone including you that show me even One REAL TRADING ACCOUNT which is gaining ONLY NOT 300 BUT ONLY 30 percent PER MONTH continuously AS PER THE DOMAIN AGE SIGNAL2FOREX account AT THEIR ANY MYFXBOOK ACCOUNT, ANY FXBLUE etc....its my Open challenge to every one here at this thread WHOEVER is promoting thier business OR THE ADMIN OF SIGNAL2FOREX themselves....

Last edited:
Hello Chan Panha
my comment does not make sense Only because you may be promoting a Fraud traders at signal2forex and you yourself is a scammer....and if i am wrong then i have "SLAPPED ANSWER" on your face because you are completely an ignorant person about those scammers...Go and find some more information about them....
1...yes i said his account was cent....and do you know even know , how much accounts he used for his "EA" ??? do you even know that how much broker he used for his "EA" ??? What a shitty person you are...that you don't even know that all of his starting accounts were relate to " FORTFS" where many traders are trading only because of their great trading conditions for Cent account.
2....hyperpack cost not only 250 usd....it cost 200 USD, then 199 USD, and then 185 USD and then 170 USD...its all because , one of their members not only selling these "SHITTY EA" on sgnal2forex website but also on other platforms, HE SELLS IT ANY COST HE LIKES....even i bought not from signal2forex website directly but from its admin on another selling platform..i am amazed that how much non sense person you are that you dont even know these all things and you came here and start BARKING at me without having any knowledge and investigation about them
3.....like you i also had the myfxbook account related to their Claims that their EA is using SL, but when you buy it their all claims finished , and they just say to you that all of their myfxbook account are the same as their client using but their strategy is totally different at SOME OF THEIR MYFXBOOK not All....and whichever myfxbook Got crashed it was the same what they were selling to clients...AND THEIR 4 MYFXBOOK ACCOUNT GOT CRASHED WITHIN TWO to THREE MONTHS ONLY....it was then when i bought their EAs many month ago may be 8 to 9 month ago...and in this all period their many myfxbook would have been crashed already which i didnt even notice.
4....thanks lot that you visited my profile , but if you are not an ignorant person you might already know that 95 percent Stuff related to forex is a scam , which is present for clients here on internet on false claims and thats the reason , NOT ONLY ME but many profile here at this Great platform of FOrexopeacearmy is full of complaint....and i think every body has right to speak the truth against the fraud if they are being scammed by this Scammers like signal2forex and many others forex scammers...Go and see how many are claiming false about forex...and how many are successful in Real trading account then you come to know the truth....
you Last line also does not make any sense that only their claim about 300 percent GAIN is wrong...No YOU Donkey....their EA has large draw-down , having martingale approach on ALL PAIRS of forex..and i open challenge to everyone including you that show me even One REAL TRADING ACCOUNT which is gaining ONLY NOT 300 BUT ONLY 30 percent PER MONTH continuously AS PER THE DOMAIN AGE SIGNAL2FOREX account AT THEIR ANY MYFXBOOK ACCOUNT, ANY FXBLUE etc....its my Open challenge to every one here at this thread WHOEVER is promoting thier business OR THE ADMIN OF SIGNAL2FOREX themselves....

Please stop holding your grudge man. It won't help you ANYTHING. If you think Hyberpack isn't good for you, why don't away with it and find something else better? For me, i lost around 20,000$ in Trading with many scam brokers and EAs but i have never become keyboard warrior on Internet like you. Instead of doing such things I continue my journey to find the right broker and ea. I am just 23 year old, I think I am too young to holding grudge on something i could't change. Complaint does not change anything. It is very funny to see the way you call me DONKEY. The complaint is not too bad, but no decency in speech is awful. Your attack on me is enough for me to take the filp-flop shoe to slap your dirty mouth. But would i do that? Nope!!! As a man who was born in well-educated family, I prefer to talk courteously to unreasonable and inconsiderable people like you. Even though my English is not good enough but it still better than some people who love to complains until the day their graves say hi to them. :)

Please stop holding your grudge man. It won't help you ANYTHING. If you think Hyberpack isn't good for you, why don't away with it and find something else better? For me, i lost around 20,000$ in Trading with many scam brokers and EAs but i have never become keyboard warrior on Internet like you. Instead of doing such things I continue my journey to find the right broker and ea. I am just 23 year old, I think I am too young to holding grudge on something i could't change. Complaint does not change anything. It is very funny to see the way you call me DONKEY. The complaint is not too bad, but no decency in speech is awful. Your attack on me is enough for me to take the filp-flop shoe to slap your dirty mouth. But would i do that? Nope!!! As a man who was born in well-educated family, I prefer to talk courteously to unreasonable and inconsiderable people like you. Even though my English is not good enough but it still better than some people who love to complains until the day their graves say hi to them. :)
it Won't help anything but it will give a " Bat " into the A** of Scammers and thats the reason why this great platform has been Made , to Warn the Scammers that whatever they are doing on the internet its Awful and objectionable.
i am PROUD of myself that i answered all of your points and what i got in reply , i can clearly Read that you Could not Answer even one of my Point LOGICALLY for which i am feeling sorry for you , and thatswhat i exactly was hoping that you Can't answer my all of those points...its all because WHEN TRUTH SPEAKS FALSE AUTOMATICALLY GETS ITS DEATH.
instead of such thing you are continuing your journey to your Success but believe in me i give you guarantee that you are one of those people who only know How to toggle the words NOTHING OTHER they can't achieve in their lives.Yes i am saying this.,,you are one of the people who always think negative about others and feel jealousy..people like you have too much free time to visit the profile of others and try to judge them with their Awful mental capabilities... its all because JUST TAKE A LOOK at your first reply to me , How badly you exposed your Rubbish personality , the Way you started to Demoralize me i can smell the jealousy in you from Miles away. if you cannot read i copy and paste a line from your first reply to me what you wrote me,
Here it is

" Your comment don't make some senses" :p

now from the very first line of you JUST SEE YOUR CALIBER YOU HAVE SHOWN TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH. Shame on you ...you don't even know the "Correct forms of verb".
i help you illiterate guy here is the Correct sentence " Your comment DOES NOT make some senses"...
Now please go to primary school and try to learn the English from "ABC" and get your NURSERY class pass...

now coming to your "essence" of the message what you wanted to give me from you just one line...and that is...i was Nonsense to you and you are the ONE AND ONLY INTELLIGENT person in the whole world...this is what the sense you wanted to me to Feel...and ALL THE DISRESPECT YOU EARNED FROM ME IS THE EARNING OF YOUR OWN MOUTH....if you were Polite i would definitely have replied you in a very good manner , YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE, it was all about your RUDENESS you showed to me and i just replied you ACCORDING TO YOUR SHITTY PERSONALITY.
Hyper pack works or Does not....its not the issue now here...the only thing i know , that if grave is ready to say "hi" to me then People like you never realized that they are actually already Dead in manners to speak to others , and their negativity BERRIED THEM IN HELL already....does not matter they realize that fact or not , but the Reality i just said...and sorry to say Kid...you are 23 year old but i found 5 years kid which parallel to your IQ level.
Just Go and get a life , Stop Stalking the profiles of people , you want to burn your money with signal2forex then here is nobody who is stopping you to do it...if you don't have anything LOGICALLY to prove then get the hell out from here !!!

Last edited:
it Won't help anything but it will give a " Bat " into the A** of Scammers and thats the reason why this great platform has been Made , to Warn the Scammers that whatever they are doing on the internet its Awful and objectionable.
i am PROUD of myself that i answered all of your points and what i got in reply , i can clearly Read that you Could not Answer even one of my Point LOGICALLY for which i am feeling sorry for you , and thatswhat i exactly was hoping that you Can't answer my all of those points...its all because WHEN TRUTH SPEAKS FALSE AUTOMATICALLY GETS ITS DEATH.
instead of such thing you are continuing your journey to your Success but believe in me i give you guarantee that you are one of those people who only know How to toggle the words NOTHING OTHER they can't achieve in their lives.Yes i am saying this.,,you are one of the people who always think negative about others and feel jealousy..people like you have too much free time to visit the profile of others and try to judge them with their Awful mental capabilities... its all because JUST TAKE A LOOK at your first reply to me , How badly you exposed your Rubbish personality , the Way you started to Demoralize me i can smell the jealousy in you from Miles away. if you cannot read i copy and paste a line from your first reply to me what you wrote me,
Here it is

" Your comment don't make some senses" :p

now from the very first line of you JUST SEE YOUR CALIBER YOU HAVE SHOWN TO WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH. Shame on you ...you don't even know the "Correct forms of verb".
i help you illiterate guy here is the Correct sentence " Your comment DOES NOT make some senses"...
Now please go to primary school and try to learn the English from "ABC" and get your NURSERY class pass...

now coming to your "essence" of the message what you wanted to give me from you just one line...and that is...i was Nonsense to you and you are the ONE AND ONLY INTELLIGENT person in the whole world...this is what the sense you wanted to me to Feel...and ALL THE DISRESPECT YOU EARNED FROM ME IS THE EARNING OF YOUR OWN MOUTH....if you were Polite i would definitely have replied you in a very good manner , YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE, it was all about your RUDENESS you showed to me and i just replied you ACCORDING TO YOUR SHITTY PERSONALITY.
Hyper pack works or Does not....its not the issue now here...the only thing i know , that if grave is ready to say "hi" to me then People like you never realized that they are actually already Dead in manners to speak to others , and their negativity BERRIED THEM IN HELL already....does not matter they realize that fact or not , but the Reality i just said...and sorry to say Kid...you are 23 year old but i found 5 years kid which parallel to your IQ level.
Just Go and get a life , Stop Stalking the profiles of people , you want to burn your money with signal2forex then here is nobody who is stopping you to do it...if you don't have anything LOGICALLY to prove then get the hell out from here !!!

Wow wow!!!!!! Look how keyboard warriors shows his essay. 5 years old which parallel to my IQ? I don't know what on earth are you talking about. Does IQ really matter for you? Do you think i give a sh,t about who has lower or higher IQ than me? Don't mention IQ here. Call kid? A kid who has earned more money in Forex trading than you? Sorry to say that! Next 2 months my clients will deposit more 300,000$ and separate it into 10 tradings account using 5 EAs and 5 copy trade systems. I need at least 3 staffs to control these accounts for me during the news. If you interest, please contact me. I will offer 1,000$ salary plus commission to you.

Man!! Life is too short, being keyboard warrior on internet will earn you nothing. Come to work for me, at least you have money to your internet' bill. Your TYPING skill is may not better than your TRADING skill. This is what i can assume.

It seems like you have not moved on from that 170$ which equals to my half of a day income, this is why you still asking for solutions. So tell when you decided to move on from it and catch the opportunity that being offered.

Remember one thing man!
I might not be SMARTER than you
I might not be LOGICAL
I might not have higher IQ
I might not have better ENGLISH

But!!!!! you will forever below my LEVEL for the rest of your life.

Goodbye you FOREVER LOSER

Back