• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Signal2Forex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Wow wow!!!!!! Look how keyboard warriors shows his essay. 5 years old which parallel to my IQ? I don't know what on earth are you talking about. Does IQ really matter for you? Do you think i give a sh,t about who has lower or higher IQ than me? Don't mention IQ here. Call kid? A kid who has earned more money in Forex trading than you? Sorry to say that! Next 2 months my clients will deposit more 300,000$ and separate it into 10 tradings account using 5 EAs and 5 copy trade systems. I need at least 3 staffs to control these accounts for me during the news. If you interest, please contact me. I will offer 1,000$ salary plus commission to you.

Man!! Life is too short, being keyboard warrior on internet will earn you nothing. Come to work for me, at least you have money to your internet' bill. Your TYPING skill is may not better than your TRADING skill. This is what i can assume.

It seems like you have not moved on from that 170$ which equals to my half of a day income, this is why you still asking for solutions. So tell when you decided to move on from it and catch the opportunity that being offered.

Remember one thing man!
I might not be SMARTER than you
I might not be LOGICAL
I might not have higher IQ
I might not have better ENGLISH

But!!!!! you will forever below my LEVEL for the rest of your life.

Goodbye you FOREVER LOSER
Only Attacking on personal issue DOES NOT make a Sensible Man and also a Trader....
the only Things you said true Are
might not be SMARTER than you
I might not be LOGICAL
I might not have higher IQ
I might not have better ENGLISH

Let me correct.....your poor English Again....
remove "might" And Add the word "For Sure"
so the correct Sentences for your Bullsh!t personality are As Below
1.you are the Less Smarter of all humans on the Earth FOR SURE.
2.you are the Most illogical For sure
3.you have the most Less IQ level too For sure
4.and your English is pathetic For sure.

The person you are talking to....KID...
he is a Coder himself....
i don't have so much free time to write the Answers to the immature and Rude person on forexpeacearmy. , and yes those who never got success in the trading they have " ONLY THE FORUMS" to prove their success only by Barking on others like a LOSER DOG.
On forexpeacearmy many sensible traders are here , No one is going to believe on your performance without having any proof that you are Not a DOG but a real trader , if you have then prove yourself by the reports. I am sure you are also the part of Scammers "singal2forex" if this could not be then yes you could be much more sensible and never had problem with my complaints again this fraud.
As you can see i am replying you after many months , its all because you are the part of that traders who are still pathetically struggling for successful trading.
and i am busy for doing the stuff for trading.
from my side too , GO TO HELL FOREVER....YOU ALL TIME LOSER.
BE SIT AND WRITE REPLIES HERE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN YOUR LIFE.
THIS DOG IS JUST ABOUT TO BARK ON ME AFTER THIS REPLY....THIS IS THE ONLY JOB HE IS DOING IN HIS LIFE.

Last edited:
The seller has blocked me everywhere after asking for a refund, this is an absolute scam, I lost everything

Back