• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Signal2Forex.com

General discussions of a financial company
Your Website is such a great platofrm to reveal the Scammers, i am also vicitimized by this russian Seller named as Vladimir , he was the last scammer which totally did to me a big fruad, by taking 170 USD for his 14 EAs, for buy and sell toether which were run to 14 pairs at the same time on 28 charts, However, There was a Trick in those EA, as there was NO Stoploss, Just for fooling the traders, this EA shows that there is really a stoploss but in fact this Stoploss will never ever hit, untill your whole amount Stop Out, and this Seller has many DELETED myfxbook accouts , and he always make a New account whenever his previous Accounts gets wipeout, Hes using cent account and hes only earning the money by selling this a big risky product.
He Blocked my on whatsapp when i asked for Refund...Never make a deal with this man.
let me tell his whatsapp, so that people may not get scam more.
his whatsapp is +375296919668
Please keep you self sway from that big Fruad..he also make a youtube channel and comments are disabled under his video becuase people are shouting against him, but hes very busy to make the people stop shouting against his frauds.

Hello. I am using Portfolio by Signal2forex during 3,5 month. I am pleased. I bought this EA for 249 on the official site. Support is very good, they helped me with installation and always answer my questions.
This EA has Stop Loss, and they worked for me several times.
I started with $1000, and now I have $2730 balance and $1690 equity. I think it is not bad. I bought many others EAs, and almost no one earned anything.

Many people want to become millionaires in a month or a year, investing almost nothing and doing nothing. Therefore, they begin to trade in large lots, do not follow important news and blow up their accounts instantly.
I am satisfied with the work of this robot and can recommend this site.

O Sinal é muito bom.

Logicamente que tem risco de um ou alguns dias tomar loss, faz parte do jogo.

Agora no acumulado dos meses o resultado é excelente.

A relação custo/benefício é fantástico, geralmente em 1 ou dias de já paga o sinal do mês.

Сurrency pairs correlation strategy, reducing risks by using multi currency trading.
It trades on 14 currency pairs with 28 robots on 28 charts with small lots to reduce risks.
Discount page

there are link to approved Myfxbook, youtube real trading, zip archive with statement.

Hello. I am using Portfolio by Signal2forex during 3,5 month. I am pleased. I bought this EA for 249 on the official site. Support is very good, they helped me with installation and always answer my questions.
This EA has Stop Loss, and they worked for me several times.
I started with $1000, and now I have $2730 balance and $1690 equity. I think it is not bad. I bought many others EAs, and almost no one earned anything.

Many people want to become millionaires in a month or a year, investing almost nothing and doing nothing. Therefore, they begin to trade in large lots, do not follow important news and blow up their accounts instantly.
I am satisfied with the work of this robot and can recommend this site.
what a big liar you are....
i used most safe recommended settings..i have proof of this bastard person Vladimir who took money and couldnt give any penny when my account crashed...go and fool some body else...i have chats Screen shots, i have payment proof , and everything..so get lost by barking here on useless product with your fake claims

Сurrency pairs correlation strategy, reducing risks by using multi currency trading.
It trades on 14 currency pairs with 28 robots on 28 charts with small lots to reduce risks.
Discount page
[MEDIA = youtube] 14GnQcCl3Pg [/ MEDIA]
there are link to approved Myfxbook, youtube real trading, zip archive with statement.
and you....what proof you people are showing be de-activating three former accounts of myfxbook ??? God will burn you in hell , stop scam people here...
why don't you call vladimir here, and solve my case? i will show you my proof in-front of the All of the world here...
why he is not refunding the money if at your Fake website its written 30 days money back guarantee? when your robots does not work you put all blames to the market and for selling the EAs why you scammers are giving money back guarantee if you dont have any intention to pay back the money?

Last edited:
Nobody needs your proof, I have it too, I just write my opinion about this product. Everything works for me.
I have been in forex for a long time, and sometimes this robot also helps me with manual trading as well.
Just forex is not a predictable market, and when using this kind of software, you need to turn on your brains, and follow the news and statistics, and sometimes turn off the robot.
If you do not understand this, and are not prepared to take risks, then you are beginner at Forex and therefore you react so.

Nobody needs your proof, I have it too, I just write my opinion about this product. Everything works for me.
I have been in forex for a long time, and sometimes this robot also helps me with manual trading as well.
Just forex is not a predictable market, and when using this kind of software, you need to turn on your brains, and follow the news and statistics, and sometimes turn off the robot.
If you do not understand this, and are not prepared to take risks, then you are beginner at Forex and therefore you react so.
Sorry to say , but you are the most ignorant trader i ever met on internet...you don't even know they are running this Fake Stats EA , without closing it in news too and also with the completely irrelevant settings what seller is giving to its customers. they removed three Wiped out myfxbook accounts, and they also running it on Cent account.
Moreover same like Superforex broker , they are also deleting the negative trades , from account history in FortFS brokers...both are third class broker...very funny thing is..only customer account wipes out in news but not of them ... what a pity , their Stats are running on youtube 24/7 Non stop trading...
yes....this is only your opinion...but not the facts which are available on their website...
Money back guarantee....it was their brain mister to attract the customer , for giving money back guarantee for a Forex trader...
so you mean to say...how foolish those people are , who gave money back guarantee for a business where already risk involve??? and they are not aware of this?? Only you are aware?
you are such a great trader....give me logical answer what i asked now...if you cant then leave Forex and polish the shoes in the streets , that job much will suit to you if you fail to give me logical reply..waiting for your LOGICAL answer.....

Last edited:
The truth about this system is that well i used the recommended system but it operates with a large Draw down a good system would not have such a large Drawdown but no system is perfect either, i purchased this system before he change the name to Hyberpack EAs called portfolio EAs on his Myfxbook account he does not chose to show a lot of information and only growth which is why i was suspicious about this system to start with so i ran a demo and have been for a while although it does make money, and what ever new settings he has worked in to the EA to make it safe he has in fact now added stops on for safety which is default settings after seeing the operation of the EA i may run it on a real account and then any trades left on longer than say 5 days could be removed at a loss but this would give me a real balance instead of balance looking really good and equity quite a lot lower, although a concern for me is that the equity and balance gap is getting wider which begs the question, is this equity level gaining or staying the same just as the growth level grows. . .im not sure if i would use this ea on a real account just yet as i would like to see some long term growth and stability.
please feel free to review my DEMO ACCOUNTS on the system and make your own decision if the system is for you or not that is what he should have shown but did not, these completely transparent so there are no things to be hidden
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-portfolio-eas/3216968

Also he changed the name to Hyberpack with an updated version which i also bought and ran it on a demo too but it is nothing like the accounts he advertised. . .
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/BenMesvania/s2f-hyperpack/3211761

Back