Signals Review (408+ Potential Pips) for August 30 ~ September 3, 2010

Uah, these are a very defensive followers we got here! Is this a thread for change information or his this some some cult that one cant point the facts?!

Common, I dont remember had write in my post that Henry is bad or ... good.

But I did made some innuendo all right, cause Henry post all the gains he "possible" made trading the news and sustain he didn´t trade NFP and also write that if he would trade it he would earn xx pips on usdjpy... but for my knowledge he did trade the NFP on retracement. And he pick the eurjpy and lost 40 pips.

So, what is the difficulty to assume that?

I think the picture get more clear with that kind of approach. There is misinformation considering Henry first post, and is that when he write that he didnt trade the NFP news, but it happen that he did... on retracement with eurjpy, and he lost.

I think we all must assume that Henry is not only giving information for free. He is also a seller, that have a trainning room and also a signal service. Is normal that customers or just users from this site that may become a future customers (me included) get the right information and seek for that. Is just that.

Pointing out part of the information and not the whole information is the same as not pointing out any truth at all...

I am not selling anything here, this is a free signals section and all I am doing is explaning my signals, and if you happen to take them, these are the results you can expect. Nothing more, nothing less. Sometimes I am already committed in the market prior to the news and I may not take a trade at all... therefore in my opinion whether I took the trade or not should have no relevance in explaining the potential of the signal. After all I did take 75% discount from the total figure, and I only marked 80 potential pips on the NFP trade out of 408...

Now focusing on the whole truth: The simple fact is that we didn't lose on the NFP release. We lost on the ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI which came out 90 minutes later. Also we recovered 25 pips from buying the AUDJPY at the low which made the 40 pips loss down to 15 pips. We exercised money management, control, and we recovered a major part of our trade by the end of the day... not mentioning still up 100+ pips on the long-term trade. In my opinion my traderoom focuses on education and the very fact I showed how to manage a losing trade, not chasing entries, and recover a majority part of the loss, and still end the week in high profit is nothing short of amazing. So if you want to pick bones on taking one trade out of the context, then so be it... But next time ask your buddy for the whole context of what happened before posting here and create "doubts" as if I got something to hide.

Thanks Henry, I made a reasonable amount last week. Got 95pips+. Thanks bro. Keep the good work and forget those bunch of losers/critics;)

Henry,

I'm having trouble getting the release figures fact enough. I'm using GFT (FX360) and they just post whenever it's convenient for them. NOT FAST ENOUGH where is the best place to get the news as fast as possible? Thanks for the help and I can't believe ANYONE would complain about something that is being given to them!!! If you don't like the info turn the page already!!!
Wade,
Go to Forex Calender@Forex Factory they are as good and fast as you will need it. I use it to great successs. Regards Vic

Can anyone help me with finding a better source for getting the news statements quicker?
what are you using? Really, anybody got any ideas for this?

C'mon help a brother out!

127 pips for last week.....

Henry,
Made 127 pips for the week last week.....I don't know about the others but I'm happy.....Godd job old man :)
C. Collins

Thanks Henry

I made a tidy profit on the NFP trade however I traded USD/JPY pair instead. I got in on 50% retracement, and it went up to the top of the spike. I got out then because of the next news renouncement. Thanks also for the AUD/JPY trade. I got 21 pips from the trade.

Keep up the great work

Uah, is incredible, you always make pips with your trades. :eek:oh:

But on a second thought... :nerd: Some friend told me that you did trade the NFP last friday (EURJPY) with your trading group, and make a ... LOST! -40pips. :confused:

Is that so? I cant understand why you would omit that... :mad:

He omitted it ecause it wasn't part of last weeks overview so irrelevant ;)

As far as I am concerned, I find Henry's analysis and advice extremely useful.
How we, as traders, act on it (and how Henry acts on it) is another matter, and depends on the market action at the time.
Post trade analysis is useful, but is more of a personal thing.

Keep up the good work Henry!

GL

thanks sir,
i got few pips last week coz of your signals. thanks a lot.
i hope to have few pips this week.
God bless you.

Back