Signals Review (April 12 - April 16)

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 2 economic indicators. 1 of them hit the triggers that I sent to you. Let's review...

1. Tuesday, April 13th (18:45 New York time) NEW ZEALAND

I said if New Zealand comes out at -0.5 or more negative, NZD/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

It came out at -0.6 and NZD/USD went down by 50 pips. Also, the core number also was helpful as it came out at -0.9 vs 0.4. Unfortunately I did not get any fill on this report so it was not a big event for me personally.
NZ reports have low liquidity so it is always a problem to get many, if any, fills.

I hope you made some money on this report. I know a few people who made pretty good money. Anyway, here is the chart:
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

U.S. Core Retail Sales came out almost as expected (0.6 vs 0.5 expected) so it was a no trade.

Anyway, have a good Sunday!
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Do You Mind?

I'm new to the 'Forex Peace Army' process, and while I will search around and learn how to interact in the space, does anyone feel like giving me a quick nickel tour? No navigating required, but just tell me what you like most about this site, and how YOU use it! I'm guessing there's a good reason why it's a popular site, and that many of you out there use it to become better traders, avoid SCAMS, and get information about trading FOREX...feel free to respond
if you've got ANYthing to share!

Thank you kindly.

DA

thank you for the great work. I learn and your forex signals are free of errors. Sorry for my bad English, but at least this way I want to thank you for the great work.

Hi Cat (I'm sure you're not Crazy!)

I'm new to FOREX trading and have just come across this site and already I've found the information to be great. Thank you for this review of last week - it has been really useful in helping me understand how these reports impact the market.

You said that you didn't get any "fill" on this report - please explain what that means.

Also, I saw on the chart that NZD dropped by over 700 pips on Friday but I couldn't see from Forex Factory what could've caused that. I would be grateful if you could explain how a trader could've predicted such a drop.

My intention is to focus mainly on technical analysis but I want to understand these reports and profit from them from time to time.

Thanks!
Rosemarie44

Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 2 economic indicators. 1 of them hit the triggers that I sent to you. Let's review...

1. Tuesday, April 13th (18:45 New York time) NEW ZEALAND

I said if New Zealand comes out at -0.5 or more negative, NZD/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

It came out at -0.6 and NZD/USD went down by 50 pips. Also, the core number also was helpful as it came out at -0.9 vs 0.4. Unfortunately I did not get any fill on this report so it was not a big event for me personally.
NZ reports have low liquidity so it is always a problem to get many, if any, fills.

I hope you made some money on this report. I know a few people who made pretty good money. Anyway, here is the chart:
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

U.S. Core Retail Sales came out almost as expected (0.6 vs 0.5 expected) so it was a no trade.

Anyway, have a good Sunday!
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Pozdrowienia z Polski

Hello Crazy Cat or Witaj!!

Na początku chciałabym Ci podziękowac za wskazówki i całą pracę jako wykonujesz. Staram się sama analizowac historyczne wykresy ale dzieki Twojemu wsparciu staje się to o wiele łatwiejsze i mnie czasochłonne:)

Informacja o tym, że pochodzisz z Polski była dla mnie dużym zaskoczeniem. Szkoda że napłynęła w tak tragicznych okolicznościach. Ale jest nam bardzo miło z tego powodu. Mam nadzieję, że uda się stworzyc w przyszłości osobny temat na forum dla Polaków, bo myślę że jest nas wielu. Byłoby to przydatne dla wymiany doświadczeń i nowych strategii gry na rynku Forex.

Serdecznie Ciebie pozdrawiam i jeszcze raz dziękuje za Twoją pracę!!!!!
Thanks Crazy Cat!!!

Polak

Witam :)
Także chciałem podziękować za Twoją prace CrazyCat, bardzo pomocne:)

Przychylam się także do wniosku o stworzenie oddzielnego tematu dla Polaków :D miło byłoby powymieniać się spostrzeżeniami w naszym ojczystym języku..

Mam także pytanie, być może uzyskam odpowiedź:)

Interesuje mnie SNW, ale nie jestem pewien czy u mojego brokera będzie efektywnie działać, czy w tempo zrealizuje zlecenie, czy nie dostane rekwoty itp. Dlatego chciałbym zapytać u jakiego brokera korzystasz/korzystałeś CrazyCat z powodzeniem z SNW ? Zdaje sobie sprawę, że sam SNW nie daje gwarancji sukcesu, dlatego chciałbym znać możliwie najlepszą konfiguracje brokera/łącza/inne/SNW , tak aby to miało ręce i nogi :)

Ja osobiście korzystam z usług AM :)

pozdrawiam wszystkie Polki i Polaków :)
Peter

Back