Signals Review August 16~20, 2010 - 902+ Pips of Potential Profits!

Good work

Hi Henry,
I took in as much as I could, did not understand the ECB news so well, I took just a few. Expecting more from you

Do appreciate

Hi Henry,
It was really a great week, made a good number of pips although I missed out on the BOE minutes just did not understand much of that. I'm lookin forward to the GDPs this week. Keep up the good work

Great Week!

Great clls, good signals, profitable trading and generally a great week.
Henry, you are simply wonderful. Please keep the good work and we'll keep spreading the good news. As for the doubting Thomases, it's up to you to decide on what and how to trade. Remember, Henry always says incoporate my analysis into your own trading plan. The onus is up to anyone.

Thanks again Henry.

Henry - looks very impressive. How do you get around the 'gapping'? I tried to trade AUD USD last night on the back of the election result in OZ, but the market gapped down and took all my projected profit Do you place trades before news events or wait for them to happen and then try and trade? Please let me know as I am keen to learn.

Some news you should always wait for the release and then get in after the release. While others that have the potential of changing market trend could provide pre-news opportunities. I trade both of them and I usually post my analysis in this same section. Thanks.

Nothing But Good Vibs

Henry,
Please feel at peace with what good you done for the many people who have responded and the ones who have not responded but feel it their heart. Don't let one bad apple spoil the hole barrel....Keep up the good work, your doing what you think is right and that's all that counts.
C. Collins

Back