Signals Review August 9~13, 2010 - 570+ Potential Pips

scared

Hi Henry,

you get me worried when you say that services like this might not last long!

From now on I will tweet every one of your posts!!

With your analyses I can see the light in the tunnel!!! nearly 200 pips this week.

Best regards,
Ove

Keep up the gd work Henry

Hi Henry

U have done gd job by giving good explanation and I have indeed learnt so much
and look forward to trading with u. Do keep up the good work.

Hey folks:

SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM HENRY
If you like my signals and you have made some pips. This is what I need you to do: Share with me on how many pips you've made and share this post via Twitter and Facebook if you have accounts there... I know there are thousands of traders on FPA but most don't even take a second to post a comment. Please understand that writing these analyses is a VERY LONELY process, and the communication is one-way. If you don't take the time to respond and show that you care (btw, sharing is caring), then services like this may not last long.

So if you care, then share!

Thank you,

henry-sig.gif

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Are you serious?

Oh... no... Not the fear of loss.. AGAIN!!!!

What a tool!!!!!

If you provide your analysis without the expectation of anything in return........ THAT is caring.

Groveling for Twitter or Facebook posts is simply your way of saying... "I want to use you to help me make more sales."

You are a joke Henry and I believe the only reason you accepted Felix's invite to do the news analysis was to leverage the FPA membership for the sale of your new (re-designed previous failure) service. Shameful if you ask me!

You don't TRULY care about anyone here... What you care about are sales of your products and services.

Again I say "WHAT A TOOL."

You stink this place up with your used car sales pitch!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Are you serious?

Oh... no... Not the fear of loss.. AGAIN!!!!

What a tool!!!!!

If you provide your analysis without the expectation of anything in return........ THAT is caring.

Groveling for Twitter or Facebook posts is simply your way of saying... "I want to use you to help me make more sales."

You are a joke Henry and I believe the only reason you accepted Felix's invite to do the news analysis was to leverage the FPA membership for the sale of your new (re-designed previous failure) service. Shameful if you ask me!

You don't TRULY care about anyone here... What you care about are sales of your products and services.

Again I say "WHAT A TOOL."

You stink this place up with your used car sales pitch!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why are you so mad? I have not promoted anything on FPA. What I have done so far on FPA is nothing but free. As a matter of fact, I totally avoided talking about my own sites and products.

There is no link in any of my analysis to my sites. When you share my analysis online, Facebook and Twitter, you are promoting FPA in general, not me or my products...

Why are you so mad? I have not promoted anything on FPA. What I have done so far on FPA is nothing but free. As a matter of fact, I totally avoided talking about my own sites and products.

There is no link in any of my analysis to my sites. When you share my analysis online, Facebook and Twitter, you are promoting FPA in general, not me or my products...

Sneaky... Nice come back Henry!!!

Can't argue with you on that but even in your reply I love how sneaky you promote yourself.

You may not be a very good trader but I have to admit you are an excellent marketer.

FYI: I do enjoy the FREE (without expectation of anything in return) analysis that you provide. It's when you play on peoples emotions that you become the used car salesman.

If you don't share..... means you don't care. Marketing 101 Henry.

Or...

How about your statement about discontinuing the service without public offerings of support... Marketing 102 Henry.

Come now... are you trying to provide a FREE service (without expectation of anything in return) or are you trying to develop a following to benefit yourself?

Let's be truthful here and then we can be civil... Truth first though.

Last edited:

Can't argue with you on that but even in your reply I love how sneaky you promote yourself.

You may not be a very good trader but I have to admit you are an excellent marketer.

FYI: I do enjoy the FREE (without expectation of anything in return) analysis that you provide. It's when you play on peoples emotions that you become the used car salesman.

Or...

How about your statement about discontinuing the service without public offerings of support... Marketing 102 Henry.

Come now... are you trying to provide a FREE service (without expectation of anything in return) or are you trying to develop a following to benefit yourself?

Must admit I took Henry's notice to quit (or was it a threat) as a device to eek out the last remnants of traffic to his blog etc before he decides FPA has served its purpose to him in terms of increasing his list somewhat in readiness for his latest product launch. What else was I to think ?!

Of course the proof of Henry's integrity will be determined by whether he continues with the FPA news service or quits to look after his new subscriber list.

I also felt that the more recent calls for market direction during the few days leading up to a potentially significant news event kinda smelt of the new product launch. I wouldn't mind the addition too much if Henry took more trouble to protect Newbies from his rather ambiguous wording. Perhaps also some ideas for where to place their hard stops should they decide to take the punts he suggests. Responsibility very much goes with making such market calls imho.

David.

Last edited:

Or...

Have to admit I was thinking the same thing here...

EDIT: I actually just deleted a bunch of comments here about this, and the whole "$10K to $1MM" thing (as it's something Henry promoted previously in his trade room in 2008). All comments quite valid, but then I thought people are just going to do whatever they want to do anyway, so I figured what's the point? Anyway, to each his own...:)

Last edited:
Dave0 & Dave2012

Must admit I took Henry's notice to quit (or was it a threat) as a device to eek out the last remnants of traffic to his blog etc before he decides FPA has served its purpose to him in terms of increasing his list somewhat in readiness for his latest product launch. What else was I to think ?!

Of course the proof of Henry's integrity will be determined by whether he continues with the FPA news service or quits to look after his new subscriber list.

I also felt that the more recent calls for market direction during the few days leading up to a potentially significant news event kinda smelt of the new product launch. I wouldn't mind the addition too much if Henry took more trouble to protect Newbies from his rather ambiguous wording. Perhaps also some ideas for where to place their hard stops should they decide to take the punts he suggests. Responsibility very much goes with making such market calls imho.

David.

Hmmmnnn!!!! what a similarity in name, maybe that's why you think alike :DDave0/Dave2012 why dont you guy(s) start your on free analysis on FPA or start a say 1k-2k in 2 years and lets follow you for free? Pls think about it. Boko Maru?????:confused:

Hmmmnnn!!!! what a similarity in name, maybe that's why you think alike :DDave0/Dave2012 why dont you guy(s) start your on free analysis on FPA or start a say 1k-2k in 2 years and lets follow you for free? Pls think about it. Boko Maru?????:confused:

Keni,

You should take the comments as an alert and do your own research ! FPA was founded specifically to identify charlatans and hype to protect the naive inexperienced trader. I am not suggesting Henry is a charlatan but he certainly knows all about the less desirable tricks of internet marketing and he certainly employs "hype". Just be warned my friend.

The news trading analysis Henry provides is extremely good, no one is disputing that, but he is progressing beyond news announcements and imo his commentary is often ambiguous and potentially dangerous for newbie traders. One has to question why he chose to diversify and spot the very obvious connection to his own internet marketing operation.

As traders we should use our brains and not simply follow like sheep.

Do you have something against davids, there are quite a lot of us around I notice :)

Good luck to you and by all means trial Henry's new product launch. You can be sure he has succeeded in ramming the full details down FPA members throats. He offers a refund policy so hopefully you can't go too far wrong on that. Just remember to use your brain !

David.

I've done a bit of research and did find some of Henry's products. There's no doubt that marketing for those products is full of hype, but since it works on TV (mostly for subpar products), I figure that Henry has simply decided to copy that style of advertisement and implement it for his own products. Whether that's wise or not, I'm not certain, but hype tends to lead to great expectations which can cause even a good product seem bad in its inability to meet the unrealistic expectations due to the hype.

As for Henry's reports here, they are much appreciated and if you see thousands of people checking your reports, it's a sure sign that people appreciate what you do.

As for the threat to stop writing further analyses... it's a bit odd. I think that feedback can be gotten in other ways, without threats of any sort. Create a dialogue, share how many peeps you earned and ask how much others have for comparison. You may find that people will respond better to such inquiries.

As for me, I've only started reading this forum and trading news last week, so I got only 30 pips or so.

Back