Signals Review August 9~13, 2010 - 570+ Potential Pips

Not quite sure why you quoted my name here, or what you're really driving at. Are you trying to be helpful and contribute something? Or are you just mad and needing to vent?

I've in the past shared my experiences with Henry Liu. I was in his paid trade room for many months in 2008. I have openly shared my experience about that time without agenda, as it might be valuable for others who have zero experience with Henry. My intention was to provide the info, and let people do with it what they want.

If that makes you mad because you feel a need to run to Henry's defense, well that's your issue and I can't help you with that. I've simply shared honest feedback about my experiences for what it's worth...

You might ask yourself why criticism of Henry is so threatening to you. Are you really counting on his trade calls that much? If so, it would be of greater benefit to develop your OWN trading skills so it doesn't matter if Henry or whoever is issuing trade calls or not...
Ok let me summarise it for you like this, in 2008 you were a newbee and you went into the trading room with someone looking for the holy grail without using your head, you got wiped out (or whatever happend to you) and you thought you can now start advising people? You got to be kidding me, This thread is not for critism because felix being who he his knew why he allowed Henry to post in the FPA, if you have or had any issues with him in the past, open a new thread and you can discuss that with whoever wants to listen to you, name it what you like "henry scam", or whatever, this thread here is for News. If still cant use your head in 2010 and again from what is being posted here, too bad that is your probelm. believe me u dont want to go this road with me

believe me u dont want to go this road with me

Oh yeah, I'm just totally quaking in my boots. Dude, get a life. You've been given some feedback. You can listen to it or not. I don't really care what your choice is. I think you just want to listen to yourself talk and try to work out your frustrations. If that's how you want to spend your time feel free.

But interesting to note that you ignored my question about why you feel so threatened.

I offered my feedback, as some have stated they find it valuable. If you don't it's no skin off my nose. I just thought it was necessary to address your smug self-righteousness and arrogance. As for Henry, he can do what he wants. I trade profitably on my own, so I'm good.

If you are profitable too, then good on you. If not, well...

Children?

Please Henry, you keep up the great work. Most of us appreciate it very much. I'm surprised you even reply to the Daves. I sure wouldn't. They are obviously self-destructive and should be left to their own means.

Criticizers, you look at (what you assume to be) the bad parts of Henry's service, but you obviously overlook the good parts. He does a beneficial service without any compensation from us. The service he provides is actually provided by other sites for paid and free. He never even mentioned any of his sites or services; I only found them myself via Google, and I assume you probably found them the same way. Even if he was marketing his products with a free service, I wouldn't mind; it's a fair trade. Have you ever worked in business?

Threat? No, that wasn't a threat, he was pointing out a fact. If you ever had a thankless task, you would understand. Posting day after day with hardly a word of appreciation, and you eventually start to think that it's not benefiting anyone, and then you give up. He was letting you know how it's effecting him -- with hopes that some people would help bring up his spirits. It certainly worked for me. I don't facebook much, but I did Tweet and reply to the threads. I know it must take him at least an hour to type out each prediction. I know it takes me a few minutes to make money, and another few to thank him online.

Hype? Sure there's hype. This isn't science class, and nothing is precise. Some numbers are exaggerated, but the fundamental idea of making solid and consistent profit is still there. What are you complaining about?

I know many complainers feed off of responses -- it makes them feel important, so this will be my last and only response on this topic. You can either use the services or not, but b*tching about Henry's motives doesn't serve anyone.

IMHO Henry does great, and I hope he doesn't let all the naysayers get into his head.

"When I give a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. If you stop me again whilst I'm walking, I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off!"
~Bricktop in the movie, Snatch (2000).

Please Henry, you keep up the great work. Most of us appreciate it very much. I'm surprised you even reply to the Daves. I sure wouldn't. They are obviously self-destructive and should be left to their own means.

I hope he continues his NEWS trading analysis as well. I am not questioning Henry's "NEWS" trading analysis. I am questioning his intentions and motivation for his joint venture with FPA.

If seeking and knowing the TRUTH is self-destructive than I am pleased to be considered by you a self-destructive individual. Hopefully, the worst of all offenders!

You are absolutely correct about leaving me to my own means..... I would never rely on ANYONE.

If Henry will not come out and disclose his true intentions than so be it.... It will make itself known in due time anyway!

Peace....

Dave

Last edited:
Here is my response:

And for those who question my intentions and my motives, its a free world and you are entitled to your opinions, but just don't make accusations or guesses into things that you don't know...

Henry

How would anything EVER be accomplished or exposed if the intentions of those who are in a position to influence others were not questioned?

My accusations are based on what I have personally WITNESSED you do in the past and are based on facts not mere guesses. You yourself even openly admit (not on FPA) the intentions of selling your newest service.

Accusations are not always a negative thing.... but failing to openly share the truth is.

Truth: You are not a successful enough trader to make the type of living you desire (admitted by you) so you market and sell multiple products to make up for the short coming.

Truth: You are exceptional at "NEWS" trading analysis but your trading capabilities are questionable.

Truth: You purposely use triggers to incite emotional responses from your readers for your own benefit.

Now.... the direct question that has yet to be asked....

Henry, Are you providing your services to FPA with any intention of receiving some form of personal financial benefit, directly or indirectly, because of said association?

Peace...

Dave

To Keni

I just have a few questions for you

1 Has Henry advertised or make mention of his site & products here? ( I would realy like a simple yes or no)
2 Did you buy his product ( whatever he his selling)?
3 Do you agree that if you and others did not mention anything about his site and product we wont be having this conver/chat?
4 If you can do without Henry why are you on this thread?
5 If you and others have any suspicions about him have you reported to the administrator? ( remember simple yes or no) no hard feelings Brov

Here is your reply "Bro"

1. No and Yes. Refer to my first post re duplication on his list. Once for downloading his currency meter and then again when he replaced Crazy Cat here.

2. No. never bought any product from Henry. I am a full time professional trader for last 15 years, mainly futures but some forex this year, hence the currency meter.

3.That is true.

4. I noticed how news sensitive forex is so started researching eco news events 3 months ago. Again refer to my previous satisfaction mentioned for Henry's news analysis. I am a technical analyst so now adding fundamentals for news events. Again I repeat, I subscribed to Crazy Cat and inherited Henry. Crazy Cat was an experienced trader and Henry is more an IM'er. I would urge you to follow Sive Morten who is a competent technical analyst on FPA rather than follow Henry's pre news punts which are dangerously random and lacking any structure and parameters for novices. Henry should stick with the news events imo.

5. FYI I emailed Henry on the 9th of this month telling him exactly what I thought about his marketing ploys and his connection with FPA. To date I have received no reply which means no denial. This was before Henry issued his "threat" in this thread. I even forecast in my email to him that he would resign FPA as soon as his new product was fully launched.

If I have a gripe I speak direct to the person concerned rather than go sneaking behind their back and if speaking the truth as I see it makes me unpopular with guys like you then so be it. Not much makes me more vociferous than the protection of novice traders and I see lots of novices in this forum.

It is my belief that Felix has made a mistake appointing Henry who has too many commercial interests of a rather dubious nature. You really should take the time to do more research and I don't mean just in this thread.

Time to close this conversation and let Henry continue doing his thing. The ultimate ending is very predictable.

David.

Here is your reply "Bro"

5. FYI I emailed Henry on the 9th of this month telling him exactly what I thought about his marketing ploys and his connection with FPA. To date I have received no reply which means no denial.

David.

I sent an email to Obama on the 9th of the month. I told him what I thought about a tabloid report of him having a homosexual lover. To date I have received no reply which means no denial.

Last edited:
HENRY EDITED HIS ORIGINAL OBAMA POST... THE ORIGINAL POST WAS OFFENSIVE IN THE CONTEXT IT WAS USED TO THOSE WITH ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES.

Actually thought you would hold out longer but "due time" made a premature strike on the church bell.

Truth is a wonderful thing.

---->>>>

You ask for feedback.... it is provided..... you don't like what you hear..... it does not promote your cause..... you abandon the pseudo caring personality... you resort to openly offending those with alternative lifestyles.

----->>>>

You obviously are not liking the way this is playing out. Your true nature is making an appearance and the chinks in the armor are beginning to wear on your fortitude to continue your ploy of hiding your true intentions.

Peace....

Dave

Last edited:
Actually thought you would hold out longer but "due time" made a premature strike on the church bell.

Truth is a wonderful thing.

---->>>>

You ask for feedback.... it is provided..... you don't like what you hear..... it does not promote your cause..... you abandon the pseudo caring personality... you resort to openly offending those with alternative lifestyles.

----->>>>

You obviously are not liking the way this is playing out. Your true nature is making an appearance and the chinks in the armor are beginning to wear on your fortitude to continue your ploy of hiding your true intentions.

Peace....

Dave

Search in google about Obama homosexual affair. You will even find youtube videos. This is not making fun of anyone, homesexual or not... But by jumping immediately into thinking that I am offending alternative lifestyles, I'll have to say it reflects your true inner conflict. Since apparently your true nature is revealed and everyone can see clear as day that you just want to take a swing at me with any excuse, I am going to be the bigger man and walk away from responding to you further.

You are welcome to read my analysis and keep swinging. At the end of the day you'll still read the very analysis you are warning everyone about and still benefit from it... so peace.

Search in google about Obama homosexual affair. You will even find youtube videos. This is not making fun of anyone, homesexual or not... But by jumping immediately into thinking that I am offending alternative lifestyles, I'll have to say it reflects your true inner conflict. Since apparently your true nature is revealed and everyone can see clear as day that you just want to take a swing at me with any excuse, I am going to be the bigger man and walk away from responding to you further.

You are welcome to read my analysis and keep swinging. At the end of the day you'll still read the very analysis you are warning everyone about and still benefit from it... so peace.

Actually Henry I have never warned anyone about your news analysis. In fact just the opposite. Your news analysis is very good!

What I have warned people about is your INTENTIONS.

Oh yea... and your ridiculous +570 potential pips posts... I still laugh my a$$ off over that.

Strange... Your original Obama post has been edited. The reference that you initially used was offensive in the context that it was used.

Henry, If you think I am taking swings at you than you grew up on the good side of the tracks and think chess is a contact sport. Give me a break... taking a swing.

If anyone is swinging ....it is you... swinging for the fences with other peoples money and scheming for more. People rarely ever change! Sure you can change your name, put up a new picture and pretend to be something different but at the end of the day you are the same as before. You know and I know it. Those new to your schemes just don't know it yet but time will correct that.

Curious... Why do you pick and choose what you respond too? Why don't you respond to the most important issue then we all can be friends and move onward and upward?

Peace...

Dave

Last edited:
Back