Signals Review (Dec. 7 to Dec. 11) +120 pips

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 8 economic indicators. 3 of them hit the triggers that I sent to you. Let's review them...

1. Tue, Dec. 8, 04:30 am (UK Industrial Production) FAILURE

I wrote to you that if UK Industrial Production comes out at 1 or more, GBP/USD will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0 or less, GBP/USD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Well, UK Industrial Production came out at 0, and GBP/USD moved down by only +19 pips, and then it retraced above the pre-release price. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

2. Wed, Dec. 9, 19:30 (Australian Employment) +61 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if Australian Employment comes out at 20.3 or more, AUD/USD will probably go up by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at -10.3 or more negative, AUD/USD will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Well, Australian Employment came out at 31.2, and AUD/USD moved up by +61 pips. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

3. Fri, Dec. 11, 08:30 am (US Core Retail Sales) +59 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if US Core Retail Sales m/m comes out at 1 or more, USD/JPY will probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0 or less, USD/JPY will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Well, US Core Retail Sales came out at 1.2, and USD/JPY moved up by +59 pips. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

I said it last week, but I will say it again. Obviously, it's easy to calculate these pips by looking at the charts after-the-fact. And obviously, it would be completely stupid of me to expect that you made exactly +120 pips. Most likely you made half of that or even less. Perhaps you even lost money.

When it comes to placing trades in the real market, everything is completely different. These signals are just general expectations of what will happen, whether you can capitalize on them or not is another question.

I traded these indicators for around 2 years, and I know it's not easy...in fact even with such seemingly crystal clear moves, it can be quite difficult to make money, because of extremely fast move and much bigger than normal broker spreads.

Have an awesome weekend, and wait for my signals next week
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it a bit misleading to say you've achieved 120+ pips?

I can get 120+ pips a day - if I only count my successful trades.

Thnk you very much for the information, I have a question

Hi Felix, thank you very much for all the information you provide. I learned a lot about Forex. I have just one question: how to calculate the trigger for each trade? Doeas it require a long experience on the Forex market? Thank you.

News Reports

Felix,
How does one receive the reports as they come out? Or how can we as traders know early enough after the reports come out to get in on the trade before losing valuable pips?
Please advise,
doodletram

Question

Does anybody of you guys nows a free news service where i can get the news fast? And how do you guys trade on this set 1sell and 1 buy with stoplos ore what? Is there a technique?

Thanks for help

:cute:

Mr Senthil Kumar

Hello Mr Senthil,
I am Vijay from Krishnagiri, Tamil nadu,

I saw you post in FPA. you are from and how long you are using this signal and your contact number also
I am expecting your reply.
thanks
B.vijay
Krishnagiri
Tamil nadu
India.
Mobile;09952148899
Email:vgkousheka@gmail.com

Back