Signals Review (Feb 15 - Feb 19)

Ah ha! I see the cat reveal one of the real skills of trading currency. When I read something like "some fills and some not filled" when a spike happens - to me that means one thing to me: sophisticated broker orders like stop limits or market orders with limits or something like that. Or, you cancelled some trades somehow. Right? Otherwise with a simple stop order ALL your orders will be filled, not just some. Or, if you system executed a market order ALL your orders will be filled, just maybe not so fast and and a price you like. So then the KEY question is what was your limit for that order and can you tell us that number in advance?

Thank you Crazy Cat. :D

I don't understand what exactly I revealed. When you try to enter at market and price is just about to move so fast, it is fairly normal you get a requote here and there (and that's why I try to enter a few transactions, not just only one, at the same time). I wish all my orders were filled... but the key thing is I want to ether get a price what I like or not have that trade at all, and this is what more less is now. This allows me to use to take advantage of leverage quite well.

Just learn how it works before posting annoying messages here.

I don't understand what exactly I revealed. When you try to enter at market and price is just about to move so fast, it is fairly normal you get a requote here and there (and that's why I try to enter a few transactions, not just only one, at the same time). I wish all my orders were filled... but the key thing is I want to ether get a price what I like or not have that trade at all, and this is what more less is now. This allows me to use to take advantage of leverage quite well.

Just learn how it works before posting annoying messages here.

Yes, it happens, that orders won't get filled. Or will get filled only partially (ECN). Especially around news times. It's still better not to get filled at all sometimes, than to get filled always, but sometimes at the after-spike price (which happens with some market makers). This means usually loss.

And yes, his message annoyed me a bit too... :)

Back