Signals Review (Jan 04 to Jan 08, 2010) up to 245 pips

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 11 economic indicators. 5 of them hit the triggers that I sent to you. Let's review them...

1. Monday, January 04th (04:30 New York time) UK Manufacturing PMI (SUCCESS)

The trigger for this indicator was 1.0. This means that if UK Manufacturing PMI comes out at 53.0 or higher, GBP/USD would probably go up by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It actually came out at 54.1, and GBP/USD moved up by 65 pips.
Please see for yourself what happened on this chart:
Forex news trading currency exchange charts

2. Tuesday, January 05th (10:00 New York time) US Pending Home Sales (FAILURE)

The trigger for this indicator was 6.1. This means that if the US Pending Home Sales comes out at -9.2 or more negative, USD/JPY would probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It actually came out at -16 but USD/JPY went down by only 10 pips, and then it went the other way. However, right before the report USD/JPY was already moving down significantly so this report could be leaked. Anyway, it went the other way by about 35 so I consider it as 35 pips loss although your stop loss should be smaller than that. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

3. Wednesday, January 06th (19:30 New York time) Australian Retail Sales (SUCCESS)

The trigger for this indicator was 0.4. This means that if Australian Retail Sales m/m comes out at 0.8 or more, AUD/USD would probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It came out at 1.4 and AUD/USD went up by about 45 pips. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

4. Friday, January 08th (07:00 New York time) Canadian Employment Change (SUCCESS)

The trigger for this indicator was 15. This means that if Canadian Employment Change comes out at 5 or less, USD/CAD would probably go up by 40 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It came out at -2.6 and USD/CAD went up by about 70 pips. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart:

5. Friday, January 08th (08:30 New York time) US Non-Farm Payroll (SUCCESS)

The trigger for this indicator was 70. This means that if US Non-Farm Employment Change comes out at -72.5 or more negative, USD/JPY will probably go down by 50 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. It came out at -85 and USD/JPY went down by about 100 pips. Please see for yourself what happened on this chart:

All the reports combined, the price moved by up to 245 pips. If you grabbed only a small part of it, say 20%, that's 50 pips. Even if you grabbed 20 pips, that would be fine.

I certainly made a lot of pips, and I hope you made some pips as well.

If you are just reading it, please keep in mind that when it comes to placing trades in the real market, everything is completely different. These signals are just general expectations of what will happen, whether you can capitalize on them or not is another question.

Have a good weekend!
--Crazy Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear, $1000usd profit with just $400usd acct balance only due to ur signals

i made $600 profit with ur signals .
thank u so much

On Friday, I found it pretty difficult to make many pip on the USD/JPY, when when it dropped by almost 100 pips prior to the release, or at the same time.

FOREX SINAL TIPS-US Non-Farm Payroll

I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU GIVING US THESE TIPS ON THE US Non-Farm Payroll , etc.

PROBLEM IS: WHERE DO I GO TO SEE WHETHER THE TRIGGER IS POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE?
WHAT I DO NOW IS THE WATCH THE TIME (8H30)DUE FOR THE CHART TO MOVE FAST UP OR DOWN AND JOIN IT.MOSTLY I AM TO LATE OR UNSURE BECAUSE IT CAN :)REVERSE WITHIN A MINUTE OR TEN?

REGARDS

JOHANN

Just to add that I am feeling really annoyed with myself that I didn't set a pending trade 30 pips either side (USDJPY) - I really think that that is the way to go in the future - anyone agree?

i got 550$ :)

thanks to Forex Army Peace e.calendar

for the price it raised up to 245 pip in 10 min and it holds down and up for another 20 min

then it fall again about 220 pip in 30 min

if you check the 30 and 15 min chart

for USd/Cad 07:00 New York time

Also
Eur/USD
Gpb/USD
GOlD

at 08:30 New York time

you will know what to do next time :D

Just to add that I am feeling really annoyed with myself that I didn't set a pending trade 30 pips either side (USDJPY) - I really think that that is the way to go in the future - anyone agree?

Yes, I trade these signals only this way. I find impossible to be fast enough after news release to buy/sell manually and somehow have no trust in autoclick services. It's another piece of software, which can fail and I bet it's usually much worse tested, than trading platform itself (which can also fail). I'm a software developer, so I know what I'm talking about. Every program has one more bug. Always :) And worse, it depends on external news feed, which can also fail, be too slow etc.

Straddling has its risks too, but it goes well most of the time - this is my experience. And this is all what counts, right? And conservative risk management. Keep it simple, mate ;-)

BTW: I set a straddle just the way you said on Friday on USD/JPY (just 20 pips instead of 30) and made nice 70 pips this way.

And again: thanks a lot for these excellent signals, Crazy Cat. It is the first signal "service" I found that actually leads me to profits. And for free... Yay!

Last edited:
Back