Signals Review (Jan 11 - Jan 15) 80 pips

Do you mind posting the link to this article? If you are quoting it correctly, I am surprised that a relatively reputable publication could explain the price action this in such a way.

Yeah, I'd be interested as well.

Thank you for the link.

I am appalled at his explanation. This site should have some sort of editor. This person looked at only chart and then went by a rumor to explain it. He did not watch price action. His theory of what happened is implausible. The price action does not bear it out. This was somebody dumping big shorts right before the event. It can be seen in the spreads and the slowness and extent of the move. If this trader indeed placed this order somebody (machine most probably) would have picked it up in a flash within just 1 tick. There are arb systems that search for just this type of condition.

hy- keep track of the upcoming events & news
@
Forex Factory
Forex Factory

i mean, this works out for me... :cute:

hi i think he meant where can he watch the news release, and get the information the same time it is released?...

thanks for the calender link though, very useful.

but here in UK the channel to watch is "bloomberg" but the market seems to react 1-2 minutes before they release the numbers by which time the market has already moved....

is there a place to watch the news and get it the same second its released?

thanks

Back