Signals Review (Jan 25 - Jan 29) up to 140 pips

You will find it very hard for people to tell you which brokers are good for spike trading. Many brokers just do not fill you for news/spike trading. There are brokers out there that will fill you though. However, you have to be aware of slippage, elevated spreads, rejections and requotes. It has taken me many years of research and dedication to get to where I am. I can honestly tell you that traders are not willing to share their 'secrets' about which broker will let you spike trade with them. You are just going to have to get your feet wet and spend a lot of time researching. Good luck!

Yeah... the thing is, that finding a broker, which is good for news trading is very hard. Even if you find one, there is no guarantee, that he won't change into a broker, which makes trading news hard or impossible in the future. Spreading "good word" about him on forums like this would most likely make this change occur very soon. This is why you won't get any advice here...

Hi Crazy Cat, Hi all,

I am a newbie here in FPA. I have browsed some of the archives in this weekend and made some researches via google and FPA search tools.

Now I am very interested in SNW and your service at profitmongers.com. But before I try these services, I want to ask some questions here first:

1. I can see that SNW shutted down its original website and switched to another one. Although it is not that hard for us to relocate it via google, I am wondering why SNW shutted down the original website in the first place. Is there anything wrong with it?

2. What is the relationship between forexdiamonds.com and profitmongers.com? I can see they are all trading rooms and seem to be running by the same group of people. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have seen some names again and again in FPA and in these websites. Can someone tell me what is the relationship here? The names I noticed are: Felix Homogratus, Sir Pipsalot, Tim Swanson, James Thomas, Crazy Cat.

Sorry for so many questions. It would be very appreciated if Crazy Cat or someone else answer them!

Hope you all make big money with the upcoming news :)

Can anyone here answer the two questions above? I think SNW is good but I want to be more confident before I jump into the news trading biz :)

Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back