Signals Review July 12~16, 2010

Hi Henry,

Thank you for the highly professional analysis and signals.

On EURUSD I took a long position after the price went above the 50% daily Fibo retracement level (1.2783) and heading up to 1.2997, that is the 61.8% Fibo retracement level.

Unfortunately, I missed taking a short at 1.3000 but I hope there will be another possibility a little later if the market retests 1.3000 but fails to touch it.

I look forward to your further analysis :)

Regards,

Chrisstoff

good work

Pls i don not receive the short mail for EUR/JPY
pls it will be highly appreciated if you can infor another time
Once again GOOD WORK
Keep It UP Sir

jboo

hi Henry,
yesterdays trade got me confused i got in when the USD/JPY was buying dint
know it will turn around i lost some pips and learn the mistake. only a surprise news i will enter a trade for next time.like you said news of last week was non tradeable.thanks for the good work.

Good man! Henry Liu

I've been lost a while now, it however seem your 1.3 resistant level corresponded with my technical resistant chart. I'll expect more of that from you. Thanks again.

Hello Henry, and may I say (again) thankyou for your posts. I am ery new to trading so please bare with me if I ask obvious questions.
You say that it might be wise to go 'short' on EUR/USD, can I ask what 'STOP' you would suggest?
Thanx and kind regards,
David

Hello Henry, and may I say (again) thankyou for your posts. I am ery new to trading so please bare with me if I ask obvious questions.
You say that it might be wise to go 'short' on EUR/USD, can I ask what 'STOP' you would suggest?
Thanx and kind regards,
David

It should depend on your target and trading timeframe, but it seems 1.3110 area should provide some resistance. If you are thinking about getting in and out, then use 35 pips stop. If you are thinking about holding on this trade for possibly 200~500 pips of profit, then you should have at least 100+ pips of stop.

Back