Signals Review July 19~23, 2010: 600+ Pips Gain (Potentially)...

What sort of technical indicators do you use?

Hi, Henry

Great Signals, although I am new to forex, I still made about 100 pips by following your signals, I know you are more on fundemental, yet, i do see
that you are using quite a few technical indicators in your above charts
to help you further on comfirmation of entry. Can you kindly advise what
sort of indicators are they(can you provide their download links if they are free), how do you use them to help on your decision, I am especially interested in your S/R indicator.

Thanks

John

To me news trading is a very profitable strategy if done the right way, I don't normally trade base on triggers, I ride on the first spike and get out! Henry's trading signals brings added flexibility on my news trading strategy.

Keep up the good work!

Pre-trading the news

Hi folks:

The final potential result for all of my signals is:
105 + 228 + 294 = 627 total (if you were super lucky and entered everything at the absolute best level and exited with maximum profit).

However, taking a 75% discount off this week's signals still means over 150+ pips. I hope you were able to make at very least that much.

Thank you very much for following my signals. If you made some pips, make sure to share your experience by replying to this thread.

Also why not retweet this post and share it on facebook? You know you'd be helping me and FPA when you do that, so let me just say thank you in advance.

henry-sig.gif

Trading "Pre-news"? How did I miss this? Since I see other readers thanking you, it was obviously there, I guess I don't read well. I read your signals for trading the news, and only saw recommendatios for trading if the news was good/bad after the news event. Are you also giving trading recommendations before the news regardless of what the news is? How did I over look this? Was it contained in the same emails?
Thanks in advance.

Trading "Pre-news"? How did I miss this? Since I see other readers thanking you, it was obviously there, I guess I don't read well. I read your signals for trading the news, and only saw recommendatios for trading if the news was good/bad after the news event. Are you also giving trading recommendations before the news regardless of what the news is? How did I over look this? Was it contained in the same emails?
Thanks in advance.

Ah-ha, gotcha! You didn't read my analysis word for word... Yes, they are all there... I will try to make them stand out next time :)

Henry,
Thanks for the good info...I'm new to forex and trading the news looks like it makes lots of sense....Where can I start to understand the process for trading the news?
C. Collins:)

Dear Henry...

You're doing a great job! But, I wonder how many FPA members really benefit from it. I know I don't... I don't have time to sit by the computer and wait for your signals, sometimes issued very early in the morning when I'm still sleeping. Would you consider starting a managed fund for FPA members? I would be more than happy to pay you 30-35% of the profit. And, I believe, many other members would be interested to participate. It would be beneficial in so many ways, including better profit results, but most of all, steering us away from all crooks polluting the forex environment. Please consider it! It would make many Forex Peaceniks very happy!

Regards,
Ludvik

Good Show

Mr. Liu:

Many thanks. The "spike" and "retracement" methods have worked well thus far, and while I stuck to the rules for the most part, I managed over 250 pips for the week. In addition to the methods, though, your thoughts and analysis were dead on - which allowed for example - one to stick with the GBP trade longer on Thursday morning, and extract more from the market. It's very helpful in managing profitable trades, when you 'estimate' the impact a particular piece of news might have. Your insights and "thoughts" provide confidence when the news exceeds the desired deviations...Cheers Mr. Liu.

Back