Signals Review July 26~30, 2010 - 752 Potential Pips...

Hi Henry,

I'd encourage you to do what you think is right for you to do. Having said that, I'm very interested in your pre-news trading info and would like to continue reading your advance insights on it if you're inclined to give it.

No one in the limelight is given much mercy these days, and when one offers things for no charge, it seems there's even less mercy for being wrong every once in a while. I'm sure Felix can give you some seasoned lessons on that!

Only those people taking responsibility for their own trading account will be ever be successful traders anyway, and the ones who blame or accuse you are not those people. Those who cannot take responsibility shouldn't be trading at all, and in that sense, their losing some money is not a bad thing. It'll either teach them a lesson about responsibility or get them to quit trading, and encouragement for either should be considered a strong favor.

But you need to be of sound mind, so you decide.

I'll keep reading whatever you have to say. Those of us who appreciate you are not expecting perfection, just insights that are better than our own, and the smartest of us are looking to learn from you to improve our own abilities.

Cheers, and best to you!

Jim

Hi Henry,

Please know that at some time or other we all read the disclaimers on risk in the Forex Markets. Having said this my advice for others is to set your stops appropriately and keep on trading! Thank you very much for your insight and dedication. Jim

Regarding the AUD/USD AU CPI q/q Fundamental Analysis, etc.

Henry, I like your news analysis and pre-news considerations! When you posted first Signals Review, I was asking myself where I missed those pre-news tips which turned out to be so profitable and begun to study it thoroughly.

I appreciate your work very much. You are doing a great job! If I may, please keep the format as you started here at FPA or at least your website.

Pre-News Consideration
We may get a chance to go LONG on AUD/USD on the expectation of a strong CPI release. However, with AUD/USD trading at the top of the range, it may be best to sit this one out, but if you are looking for direction on the AUD/USD for the short-term until the CPI release, I'd bet on going LONG after it dips to support areas based on 4 hour chart.

I understand how you feel and would probably felt the same. However, it appears, that it was mistake of those who got AUD long before CPI release and probably mere misunderstanding... I put on a strangle and took some 30 pips from that move, so thank you!

KEEP UP the GOOD Work Henry!!!

Hey Henry!

Just want to tell you good job man... just because one man complained should not make you quit. If they follow the money managent then they would have traded with caution and set their stop loss so they will not loose their money.
It's not your fault, I don't recall reading nowhere that you promised one will profit each time they trade. I have learnt one thing in this life, whenever you try to do good evil is always present, so I have learnt to ignore the negative. Don't let those comments get to you - just let them bounce off back to them.
If you told them to go to Atlantic ocean and they will find fish, if they tey to catch the fish without locating the area in which you were talking about and not catch anything, then it would be their fault. Just as much as there is no trade sometimes when news trading, there might be no trade sometimes in pre-news. USE MONEY MANAGEMENT. None of these complainers are paying you a dime, instead they should be learning or using a practice account until they are confident enough to trade your pre-news.... they are so ungrateful. You gave them a piece of pie to taste now they want to be greedy and eat the whole pie...shame on them.

Anyway, Henry you are doing a fantastic job. Don't mind the laggers...they will always be lagging. So quick to judge I wonder who are they helping themselves or better yet giving any free service to anyone.

Once again keep up the good work Henry! I personally don't think you should stop because some of us when we get these signals (pre-news) - it's a lesson and we try to study it so when you are not able to do it in the future then we can go back to our notes. If the ignorant ones are not learning...it's their fault. Good job man!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Felix!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Keep em coming

Newbie here....

new to forex but not to the markets

my first trades off your Friday report of US GDP worked great..
I kinda played cowboy and after the spike took positions in $/C GPD/$ $/JPY
I hit on all for a quick 100+ pips...

Saw the replay on the AUD and I am curious as to what happens next week.
The $ has weakened to everything it seems....but I do not expect you to take my hand and lead me to the bank. I need your help and I will make my own decisions and live by them. What I have seen so far seems of true value.

I am looking forward to all your reports to come. I also agree with all the others on this thread to this point.

Thanks

Pat

Support Henry. Your work is great. I am a 3 months newbie and I have been making some pips from your recommandations.

Stop listen and ignore the people who complain losses. They are just Forex children and just try to get someone to blame for their losses, which they should be totally responisble for.

Henry, please do not stop your pre-news analysis - nobody knows everything for sure - this is Forex, and people, who try to call you out on 1 (one!!!) "bad" recommendation (i put it in "", because this was a medium-to longterm analysis, not on the spot trade). When I saw the post and saw, that the market was rallying, instead of dropping, I just waited till it topped out at one of the resistance points AUD had, based on my analysis, and shorted it from 90.xx, made around 50 pips to one of the support levels and was very happy about it. As I have posted earlier, people on FPA should listen to your recommendations, but base their trades on THEIR analysis, you never said, that you would be 100% right all the time, if you were you would be asking Bill Gates to vacate his sit on Forbes top earners and give it to you.
I made great money on CAD pre-news, GBP, AUD - thank you very much!!!

to all the haters: shut up, or put up - try to give your analysis the way Henry does, and when you have at least 50% success, come back and learn from Henry, how to reach 80%.
nuff said.

You're the man

Hi Henry. Criticism can be a positive thing. It keeps you on your toes and sharpens your edge. (In a similar way, many people hate short-sellers although they play a role in correcting market imbalances). If you add up the accolades and criticisms you received, I'm sure you are "positive" in the long run, so please just treat it like trading and continue with your good work. Thank you.

@lex

Hola Henry, personalmente creo que viene haciendo un buen trabajo y considero que es muy util todas la recomendaciones que ud nos brinda.
Por favor continue trabajando de igual manera como lo ha venido haciendo.
Muchas gracias por su trabajo, es de verdad muy valioso y significativo para el trade.:)

Hi Henry -

I really appreciate your info....

Please keep providing it.

I made some nice pips this week on your USD/CAD range trade recommendation.

You obviously know what you are doing and I thank you for your continued insights!

Ric

Back