1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signals Review (las week of 2009) no trade

Discussion in 'Current Forex Trading Signals' started by Crazy Cat, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Crazy Cat

Crazy Cat Former FPA Special Consultant

Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

The last week of 2009 was extremely slow with only one report that I mentioned, and it did not hit my trigger.

Honestly, I did not expect it to hit my trigger and I provided such big trigger in a hope that in case we have a huge deviation, maybe we would try to scalp a few pips, otherwise it would simply be a no trade. The deviation was quite big but USD/JPY did not move a lot, partly because this report is not tradable right now, and also partly because of holiday season. So it was a great call to stay away. Part of the business here is to know when to enter a trade, and also when NOT to enter a trade.

Otherwise, it was nice to have a break, and I hope you had a great time.

I wish you all the best in 2010 year.
    -Crazy Cat

2. Bash

Bash Recruit

help

Happy 2010, though im new to forec trading, I want to to request from you is I will need help to know which currency to trade and when to trade them during this coming week...Thanks

3. Darren Reynolds

Darren Reynolds Recruit

need live data

thanks for the e-mails, great stuff. new to forex trading and need to know where to get data info as its realeased so i can trade your tips

Cheers
    Daza

4. Robinhood69

Robinhood69 Recruit

Hello Darren,

Here is a good link for news release calender

Forex Calendar @ Forex Factory

There might be better ones but this one is the one I like right now.

Thanks

Ronbinhood69