Signals Review (las week of 2009) no trade

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

The last week of 2009 was extremely slow with only one report that I mentioned, and it did not hit my trigger.

Honestly, I did not expect it to hit my trigger and I provided such big trigger in a hope that in case we have a huge deviation, maybe we would try to scalp a few pips, otherwise it would simply be a no trade. The deviation was quite big but USD/JPY did not move a lot, partly because this report is not tradable right now, and also partly because of holiday season. So it was a great call to stay away. Part of the business here is to know when to enter a trade, and also when NOT to enter a trade.

Otherwise, it was nice to have a break, and I hope you had a great time.

I wish you all the best in 2010 year.
-Crazy Cat

help

Happy 2010, though im new to forec trading, I want to to request from you is I will need help to know which currency to trade and when to trade them during this coming week...Thanks

need live data

thanks for the e-mails, great stuff. new to forex trading and need to know where to get data info as its realeased so i can trade your tips

Cheers
Daza
Hi there :)

This is Crazy Cat, with the review of the week.

The last week of 2009 was extremely slow with only one report that I mentioned, and it did not hit my trigger.

Honestly, I did not expect it to hit my trigger and I provided such big trigger in a hope that in case we have a huge deviation, maybe we would try to scalp a few pips, otherwise it would simply be a no trade. The deviation was quite big but USD/JPY did not move a lot, partly because this report is not tradable right now, and also partly because of holiday season. So it was a great call to stay away. Part of the business here is to know when to enter a trade, and also when NOT to enter a trade.

Otherwise, it was nice to have a break, and I hope you had a great time.

I wish you all the best in 2010 year.
-Crazy Cat

Back