Signals Review (March 01 - March 05)

Thanks for the review Crazy Cat! Can you please tell me if you use an auto-click software, and if so, what it is and how I can get it?

hehe, same question every week... I use "Fast Economic News" autoclick software.

i use go traders , even during a spike im still able to trade , no requotes , server busy , etc .....

You seem to have great success entering and exiting trades during news events. I have bad luck with my trades and get messages like server too busy, requoted prices,heavy slippage,huge spreads and etc. I have heard the same complaints from other friends about being unable to enter or exit trades with success during news events. I have even heard complaints about the trading platform freezing during news events and etc.
What brokers do you recommend for news trading since I have heard most brokers are not very good to trade the news on. You seem not to have problems with server being too busy,freezing platforms or huge slippage.
Thank You!

Who is go traders broker?

I did a search for go traders and found no website for them. Do you have a link for them?

a few questions

Hello my fellow soldiers
First af all, thank you crazy cat, I always follow your signals and they always work, that is why I need to ask you, what do you mean by? "and just one of them or two hit the triggers" every time there is a news release the markets moves, so when and indicator does not hit the triggers is because they do not moves as much pips as you predicted?
on the other hand, when there is a news release I always have my hand on my pip shooter waiting for the last second to make may move and when the markets begins to react I placed my position and that always worked on demo trade, sometimes I made 20 pips some other times 100 pips, some times just five pips, the bottom line is that I always make profit, but last week I tried to use the same strategy on my live account, same as always I had to get up early that is 6:00 am Mexico time, get a cup of coffe set the usd/jpy graphs and put my hand on the mouse waiting for the last minute to place my order, so exactly 2 seconds after the news was released the market begin to go up, and I clicked on my mouse for a buy orther, and guess what?, my broker plattform did not allowed me to do so, and I had to wait for over a hunderd pips move to finish, to place and order.
is this normal or is a broker intent to stop us for beign succesfull?

Hello my fellow soldiers
First af all, thank you crazy cat, I always follow your signals and they always work, that is why I need to ask you, what do you mean by? "and just one of them or two hit the triggers" every time there is a news release the markets moves, so when and indicator does not hit the triggers is because they do not moves as much pips as you predicted?
on the other hand, when there is a news release I always have my hand on my pip shooter waiting for the last second to make may move and when the markets begins to react I placed my position and that always worked on demo trade, sometimes I made 20 pips some other times 100 pips, some times just five pips, the bottom line is that I always make profit, but last week I tried to use the same strategy on my live account, same as always I had to get up early that is 6:00 am Mexico time, get a cup of coffe set the usd/jpy graphs and put my hand on the mouse waiting for the last minute to place my order, so exactly 2 seconds after the news was released the market begin to go up, and I clicked on my mouse for a buy orther, and guess what?, my broker plattform did not allowed me to do so, and I had to wait for over a hunderd pips move to finish, to place and order.
is this normal or is a broker intent to stop us for beign succesfull?

I think you answered your own question. There's a big difference between demo trading and the real thing, especially during a news announcement. On demo, everything happens perfectly, but as you've discovered, that's not reality when it comes to trading for real.

On demo, "liquidity" is unlimited, but in the real world, liquidity dries up very quickly at news. If it's obvious that price will go up for example, everyone is trying to buy at the same time, so some people get filled and some don't, and if you do get filled, it might be at an unfavorable price.

The scenario you are describing is 100% normal. If you want to trade news right at the time it gets released, you need auto click software to be fast enough on a live account, and even then, you often will not get filled.

You might try a news trading room for more education and experience re. news trading; "Profit Mongers" is what Crazy Cat is a part of...hope that helps :)

Last edited:
I think you answered your own question. There's a big difference between demo trading and the real thing, especially during a news announcement. On demo, everything happens perfectly, but as you've discovered, that's not reality when it comes to trading for real.

On demo, "liquidity" is unlimited, but in the real world, liquidity dries up very quickly at news. If it's obvious that price will go up for example, everyone is trying to buy at the same time, so some people get filled and some don't, and if you do get filled, it might be at an unfavorable price.

The scenario you are describing is 100% normal. If you want to trade news right at the time it gets released, you need auto click software to be fast enough on a live account, and even then, you often will not get filled.

You might try a news trading room for more education and experience re. news trading; "Profit Mongers" is what Crazy Cat is a part of...hope that helps :)

I agree with boko maru, real market is far different from demo trading...but in my opinion, 100 pips of lag before your position is filled are a bit too much. You should consider changing your broker and go to some ECN. There are several good ECN brokers out there, which can give you a bit more rapidity during the news. I use Dukascopy and, of course, often there is a big difference between my order and how it is filled, but never more than 15, in worst cases 20 pips.
If you speak italian go see pips.it for more infos and rebates on dukascopy

Back