Signals Review (Nov. 23 to Nov. 27) +48 pips

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix, with the review of the week.

This week, we were watching 2 economic indicators. 1 of them hit the triggers that I sent to you. Let's review it...

1. Mon, Nov 23, 08:30 (Canadian Core Retail Sales) +48 pips (SUCCESS)

I wrote to you that if Canadian Core Retail Sales comes out at 0.9 or higher, USD/CAD will probably go down by 30 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. The higher the number, the bigger the move. Well, Canadian Core Retail Sales came out at 1.1, and USD/CAD moved down by +48 pips. Please see for yourself on this chart: Forex news trading currency exchange charts

You may have wondered why I didn't send you triggers for seemingly important indicators such as UK GDP or US Durable Goods. UK GDP was simply a revision of previous month's reading, so for it to come out much different than the consensus would be highly unlikely. US Durable Goods was coming out together with a bunch of other indicators such as Personal Spending and Core PCE, so a conflict was highly probable.

I know your time and money are important to you, so I only want to focus your attention on economic indicators that have a relatively high probability of hitting my trigger, and that create steady price moves of at least 30 pips.

Obviously, it's easy to calculate these pips by looking at the charts after-the-fact. And obviously, it would be completely stupid of me to expect that you made exactly +48 pips. Most likely you made half of that or even less. Perhaps you even lost money.

When it comes to placing trades in the real market, everything is completely different. These signals are just general expectations of what will happen, whether you can capitalize on them or not is another question.

I traded these indicators for around 2 years, and I know it's not easy...in fact even with such seemingly crystal clear moves, it can be quite difficult to make money, because of extremely fast move and much bigger than normal broker spreads.

Have an awesome weekend, and wait for my signals next week
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Felix,

Thank you for the update. Will be looking forward for your next week signals.
Will be doing a demo account to gauge your signals performance.

the signals are great and thankyou, what would be usefull is to have a very fast news feed. could anyone recommend one, because with ou one you miss making pips!:D

Back