Signals RSS feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamarto

Private
I am a foreigner not in the United States, so when Felix sends me the signals to watch them, I still haven't found a source of news to send me the "rates" on which I will decide it will be a buy or sell trade.

So I wonder, for a foreigner, are there RSS news feeds, at least for the type of reports Felix is talking about in his signals?

Help appreciated indeed,
arto

Most of the brokers have their own way to send the news for their customers.
But mostly the news is a little bit late for us to make an entry whether if we want to buy or sell the currency.

I personnally use the bloomberg online news report, but sometimes the market moves so fast than i can anticipate.

So... i decide to use Felix's signals blindly. Just wait until the market move up or down. How many pips it moved , is it the same pips as Felix mentioned to us ? And enter the position at the retracement. and it works.

Have a nice try.

So you mean you don't wait for the rates that Felix tells you about but rather watch the market at the exact report timing ex. "8:45 am NY time" and look where the trend is going and work on that...?

But.. most of the Felix signals I've seen so far are a difference of 35 pips to 80 and 100 pips, if not even 700 pips at most.. Which means that small pip differences could be a fake indication of a trend that could suddenly reverse and go to the undesired direction :) Or maybe you're an expert and you know something more about this ;)

Hi friend,

You dont have to know in which direction the price would move, if you put your entry at the retracement.
And 35 or 50 pips moves is a huge movement, its not like a fake signal for me.

Hi friend,

Just follow this link
this is one of felixs video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm a complete newbie at this so please pardon my ignorance. On what time-frames do you trade Felix's signals on? I mean is it the 15m, 30m, 1hr or what? And also how do you know that the price has started to retrace?

Thanks.

Hi friend,

You dont have to know in which direction the price would move, if you put your entry at the retracement.
And 35 or 50 pips moves is a huge movement, its not like a fake signal for me.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm a complete newbie at this so please pardon my ignorance. On what time-frames do you trade Felix's signals on? I mean is it the 15m, 30m, 1hr or what? And also how do you know that the price has started to retrace?

Thanks.

Well, to trade the news I think better use the shortest time frame, I use 1 minute chart, cos its a quick price movement after the news release and need a quick anticipation to place your entry. hope this help.:)

what is retracement?

I am confused. How do you know what a retracement is and when to place the trade that felix talks about, ie, place trade after retracement. Retracement to where? what is it?

I am confused. How do you know what a retracement is and when to place the trade that felix talks about, ie, place trade after retracement. Retracement to where? what is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back