• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Signals service Website

oraclefusions

Recruit
I would like to create a website of my own for the following purpose.

1. Provide my technical analysis of market with potential trade set up for next 24 hours
2. Display my MT4 trades with an 4H Delay.
3. References to trade books and other motivational videos etc.

For point 2 above, if i start to get visitors and they can see the success of my live mt4 accounts trades for weeks/months and if they are
interested (i will have a contact form on my site), I will ask them to pay me a monthly amount via paypal
and they can access a page on my website where i will be linking live trades.

I am not a broker nor a licensed trade, I did my study of market and got help from any experienced traders but I believe
i can profit from this market earn some extra money

I will have a disclaimer that my signals are for educational purposed and be taken on their own risk nor am broker and other similar stuff.

Question is, later down the line, if i start to make good money and have many clients, will i be audited, and asked for a license or be
penalized? I already state that my site is for educatonal purpose and the money i am charging is to share my trades which are based on my
experience and be taken as education also.

If not, then how can i shape my website or enter details where i can still charge my clients for my signals and still under the law
cheers

Quite a few countries require account managers to get some sort of license. Most of the time, signals providers aren't under the same restrictions.

My one worry is that somewhere out there, a handful of countries may treat signals providers or even analysts the same as account managers. I think you probably are safe, but still, it wouldn't be a bad idea to quietly double-check with the financial regulators in your country just to be sure.

Back