• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching signals - fastest news reports

Help me find a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

23mastringo

Recruit
Hi guys,

Which sites do you use to get the reports as they are released?. I'm new to forex & I'm struggling to get the actual report when it is released.:):

Hi guys,

Which sites do you use to get the reports as they are released?. I'm new to forex & I'm struggling to get the actual report when it is released.:):

Use the broker Oanda. They have FX News. Or if you want to get real advantage use the “Secret News Weapon” that Felix sells.

http://www.forexbastards.com/forex-forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8

With “Secret News Weapon” you will be one of the first that receive the news. :D

try with forexfactory.com
Way to slow.

Last edited:
try with forexfactory.com

Yup far too slow.

You always get a 'Server Overload' message.

If you can afford it try Reuters

Other than that from what I hear Dealgone is on the right track with Forex News Weapon though haven't tried it myself

I also hope that someone knows a way to receive the news very quickly!
Afterwards I notice that the sinals are allways right but I cab't make money on the spike because the news is far to slow on the broker I use (Saxobank)
Are there people allready using the newsweapon?!
I'm thinking of buying it, but I hope some people have experience whit it!
thanks
sorry for my poor English but I'm Belgian!

news signal

I heard that the forexbastards news calendar is going to be "real-time". It'll probably lack by a minute or more, but still, it'll be better than forexfactory. But yes, like 3blackcrows said, if you can afford it, Reuters is great. How much is bloomberg by the way?

Hi Guys, i have the bloomberg live radio on all day. I find that when there are fundamental news about to happen that I get a pretty good idea just listening to the radio. Also Traderslog.com sends me weekly calendar and this a great site for newbies as well. Lots to read and learn here as well.
Joce

www.tradethenews.com

i have tried their free trail for 1 week .they are so accurate .they flashes the numbers at exact time (8:30 )means 8:30 sharp.they have extra news they wire news as soon they get it .they are fantastic ..try them im a trader i dont know them .you pay 45 usd monthly which is very cheap..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back