• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SignalStart.com

General discussions of a financial company
they are not fair, do not reply to emails.
they don't pay provider money. waited so long to be able to withdraw. once withdrawal time arrives, they ask for verification documents, and never reply to what documents are requested. they rob the signal provider money and block their accounts. they block and remove my account, and I lost money from subscribers. please explain this!! I tried to close this website by reporting to the authorities. 2 times they did this, i lost $ 4,000 and $ 1,700 , they robbed.

I will edit this comment and give a positive comment if they process my withdrawal.

I'm pleased in general with SignalStart. I did write some software so that I could analyze the signal providers using some of the stats on the details page.

You can download my software here:

And you can browse the table of additional stats here:

Развод завершен, заплатил два счета за раздачу сигналов, появились подписчики, заработал 340 долларов. По мере того, как дело доходило до оттока денег, начались проблемы, проблемы с банком, ошибки и прочая ерунда !!! Мошенничество не обмануть

Back