• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SignalsTrading.net

General discussions of a financial company
friends don't join this service .. when you saw some reviews are positive that means danial and signaltrading.net members are write this positive reviews here
don't join this service .............they are NO.1 frauds ..... please don't join ,,, this ??????
I TRUST THEM AND I SUBMIT MY ACCOUNT .. THEY DOESN'T MAINTAIN TP AND SL LEVELS .. NOW MY ACCOUNT WAS GONE ... BECAUSE OF THEM ONLY .......... AFTER MY ACCOUNT WAS GONE THEY REJECT MY LIST IN LIVE CHAT FORM ..... NOW THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN LIVE CHAT BUT WHEN I CLICK IT IT'S AUTOMATICALLY CUT MY CHAT LIST ,,, THOSE GUYS ARE SET MY ID AS REJECT LIST ...
DON'T JOINT THIS SERVICE ....... YOU CAN ALSO FACE MY SITUATION ... IN FUTURE ,,,,,,,,,,,,, PLEASE THEY ARE FRAUDS ,,,,,,, THEY NEVER ATTEND YOUR CALL ,,,,,,ITS COMPLETELY FAKE ,,,,,,,,,, AND IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS SERVICE ,,, YOU FORGET ABOUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT

see this picture ,, he is a no. fruad of london he cheated me and he spoil my account also ,, and i'm trying to contact he never answer you after account was gone ,, see this image ? mobile number also always ringing no one is pick up that call ?
he can create no.of new websites also be aware of this criminals ..? and busted's

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    612.3 KB · Views: 4
Back