• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SignalTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
Signal Trader - My Experience so far

I would like to share my experience of automated trading using SignalTrader.com.

A month ago I opened a live trading account with Ava FX, funded it with $3,000 and linked it with Signal Trader.
Firstly, I set up the mirror exposure to the traders to 1:4 (x0.25) and even to 1:10 (x0.1), within the automated execution settings.
Once I was pleased with the traders' results, I set the exposure for some of their traders to 1:1 (x1) and even to 2:1 (x2) for Lewis trading rooms.

It has been less than a month and I'm in a net profit of $543.41 ($720.96 from closed positions and I have at the moment $-177.55 profit from open positions) I receive an email for each of my opened and closed trades in Signal Trader. On their site I am able to see a real time list of all my current open positions along with many other instrument charts, showing all the signals that have been generated.

In terms of interface and navigation they still have some way to go, but overall it looks like their traders are really good. Have a look at my current account status, my current exposure to their traders and my trading history so far.

Good luck to you all,

Attachments

• A Signal Auto Executions 13032011.png
    A Signal Auto Executions 13032011.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 51
  • A Signal Current Status 13032011.png
    A Signal Current Status 13032011.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 47
  • A Signal Open Positions 13032011.png
    A Signal Open Positions 13032011.png
    254.7 KB · Views: 43
  • A's Trading History.doc
    311.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I was looking at your trading settings and it's really alarming that only 1 name remains on these days, Michael. All the others have presumably failed to deliver.

I only have Michael now, and I feel I'm sitting on a timebomb. He already almost completely ruined his and my account. I had to put my settings to the lowest to stay alive. Now I'm considering to take the rest of my money and just run away.

I would like to share my experience of automated trading using SignalTrader.com.

A month ago I opened a live trading account with Ava FX, funded it with $3,000 and linked it with Signal Trader.
Firstly, I set up the mirror exposure to the traders to 1:4 (x0.25) and even to 1:10 (x0.1), within the automated execution settings.
Once I was pleased with the traders' results, I set the exposure for some of their traders to 1:1 (x1) and even to 2:1 (x2) for Lewis trading rooms.

It has been less than a month and I'm in a net profit of $543.41 ($720.96 from closed positions and I have at the moment $-177.55 profit from open positions) I receive an email for each of my opened and closed trades in Signal Trader. On their site I am able to see a real time list of all my current open positions along with many other instrument charts, showing all the signals that have been generated.

In terms of interface and navigation they still have some way to go, but overall it looks like their traders are really good. Have a look at my current account status, my current exposure to their traders and my trading history so far.

Good luck to you all,

Would it be possible to show us the screenshots of your MT4 account related to these trades?
Thanks

Avertissement

Avertissement Ã* propos du site signaltrader.fr

1. Le site n'a aucune mention légale. On ne sait donc pas qui est l'auteur

2. En faisant des recherches sur le nom de domaine, on trouve uniquement ça : Whois. Recherche de nom de domaine.

On peut voir que le site appartient Ã* la société fusion média dont le site est Fusion Media - Financial Portals for Forex, Futures & CFDs
Malheureusement, il n'y a aucune mention légale sur ce site. Il est donc impossible de vérifier Ã* qui appartient ces deux sites internet.

3. Dernier point qui me semble étrange et peut être le plus important.
Pour recevoir des signaux automatiques de traiding, vous devez fournir sur signaltrader.fr les coordonnées d'accès Ã* votre broker (nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe).
De plus on vous demande de déposer au minimum 5000 dollars chez votre broker.
Donc avec vos infos de connexion Ã* votre broker, ils peuvent très facilement vider votre compte n'importe quand !!!

Avant de vous inscrire et de donner les accès Ã* votre broker , je vous conseille de leur téléphoner ou d'essayer d'avoir d'avantage d'infos.
Il est vrai que leur compte démo est très alléchant (j'ai gagné 15000 dollars en 15 jours !) et c'est justement ce qui m'a mis en alerte...
Maintenant je peux me tromper donc n'hésiter pas Ã* me le dire si c'est le cas ;)

Hi, I was recently referred Signal Trader by friend, after successful demo trial about 3 weeks I've been live trading in BuBeTrade 1:4 (x0.25) via AvaFX which has returned 14%. There were some draw dawns and losing trades but nothing unexpected and BuBeTrade appears to be an experienced trader who so far I'll say done well, just hope it continues. So far very satisfied with their service I find their signaltrader.com very simple and effective amazingly I hear for the live a/c service is free so uownclear how they making money? Here's email feedback I had:

Our live accounts receive the signals for free. There is no monthly fee nor setup fees for our live accounts. All the money issues (deposits/withdrawal etc.) are at our broker partners end.

Spreads are broker standard spreads or better.
Unlike other solutions we don't markup the spreads.

There are no monthly fees nor setup fees. We take no commissions from our live accounts for the usage of the automated
trading system.

The solution is based on MT4. You don't need to install anything from your
end though. You can close/modify any of the providers positions at any time
with the broker's MT4 terminal.[/I]

So my experience so far is faultless hope it continues and highly recommend but obviously be cautious use low mirror trade ratio to lower your risk at-least till you get a feel and confidence on how they perform - it depends on your broker spread and trading room so your experience may differ.

Agree with the last entry as to why it is so secret there's no phone contact or company details which is worrying so I'm trying to very cautious. I don't if there's performance ranking of ST with other mirror trading companies, AvaFX support others but so far haven't researched.

Good luck hope you have good experience too.

Good luck to you all,

Hello

I am considering joining them, are you still with them and if yes how is it going?

Thank you for your time answering the post

FMD

They are introducing broker which mean that the broker pay them a commission on your trade.

I am considering joining them, are you still with them and if yes how is it going?

Thank you for your time answering the post

FMD

Avertissement Ã* propos du site signaltrader.fr

1. Le site n'a aucune mention légale. On ne sait donc pas qui est l'auteur

2. En faisant des recherches sur le nom de domaine, on trouve uniquement ça : Whois. Recherche de nom de domaine.

On peut voir que le site appartient Ã* la société fusion média dont le site est Fusion Media - Financial Portals for Forex, Futures & CFDs
Malheureusement, il n'y a aucune mention légale sur ce site. Il est donc impossible de vérifier Ã* qui appartient ces deux sites internet.

3. Dernier point qui me semble étrange et peut être le plus important.
Pour recevoir des signaux automatiques de traiding, vous devez fournir sur signaltrader.fr les coordonnées d'accès Ã* votre broker (nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe).
De plus on vous demande de déposer au minimum 5000 dollars chez votre broker.
Donc avec vos infos de connexion Ã* votre broker, ils peuvent très facilement vider votre compte n'importe quand !!!

Avant de vous inscrire et de donner les accès Ã* votre broker , je vous conseille de leur téléphoner ou d'essayer d'avoir d'avantage d'infos.
Il est vrai que leur compte démo est très alléchant (j'ai gagné 15000 dollars en 15 jours !) et c'est justement ce qui m'a mis en alerte...
Maintenant je peux me tromper donc n'hésiter pas Ã* me le dire si c'est le cas ;)

Bonjour,

May I ask if you are still with them, how is it going?

Thanks

FMD

I only have a demo but after 3 weeks it still looks good.
I am 3,000 up on 100,000 account.
I did try asking where the company is registered but could get no reply, which is suspicious.
My next question was, if the company was registered with a known regulatory body.
Could be centered in a mud hut somewhere in the Himalayas ?

Back