• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Dear Sir,

Lets start from the beginning. As you have mentioned before you had an account with us at FxGrow.

Justin Wxxxx CANADA
FXGROW ACCOUNT 10120X Live USD
CREATED 2015-11-23 06:52:56
badg_196x@x.com
Tel. 1250761xxxx

With no doubt you had free access to ForexSignum signals. Within 2 weeks you you have earned $2500 in FxGrow broker, that ForexSignum used to have a relationship. Later on you have moved your funds to XM where you did not have access to signals. You are forgetting to mention, that at first you have earned $2500 with signals, later on you have lost $2000 by closing positions by YOURSELF. Positions, that were not opened by signals. You are offending the whole company.

So, summing up: You have earned $2500 with signals from ForexSignum and Trade Copier in FxGrow, then you have closed positions on $2000 loss.

In the end you are $500 on profit. Now you are demanding to refund your account with $2000. Sir, please lets be serious.

We can continue this conversation, but not on the forum. We can discuss everything, please send an email on info@forexsignum.com and provide us with your phone number or confirm the one that we have already. We will call you, this is not a problem.

We have decided not to reply on the forum anymore. If you have any further questions please send an email directly to info@forexsignum.com. You will receive your answer within 8 hours.

We are inviting everyone to take advantage of either free or paid signals. Our support team is more than happy to answer all questions coming from people interested in our services.

Please do not write new messages, because we not to reply more.

Information forum FPA, please closing the topic, as well as removal of the forum, thank you.

Best Regards
ok lets take this step by step one more time,because once again you dont seem to be able to listen or comprehend.
on the fxgrow account the amount made was $2050.
however because of what happened,i had to relocate the funds onto an xm account.
this meant that i had to withdraw the funds from grow onto my neteller account which is a GBP account.then i had to add funds onto the XM account.because of exchange rates etc.i think i was left with approx 1000 profit from the fxgrow account in order to transfer the funds.
trading was very nice on the fxgrow accounts,all trades were consistent at 0.08 lots.
there were issues trying to get the copier working on the XM account,it just wasnt working correctly,and marcel said that they would trade the account on my behalf.
and thats where the issue began.
firstly the lotsizes being traded were no longer 0.08 lots(which was the recommended amount on an account of that size).
there appeared to be some kind of martingale progression going on,and also other trades were being opened at 1 and 0.5 lots as well as other lotsizes.this was erratic.
i was unaware of an ea being traded on my account,i was expecting the copier to be used,not the trading that was actually being performed on my account.when i quizzed marcel about this he informed me not to worry that we know what we are doing.
over the course of a sleepless night i saw the equity in the account dwindle to $8k from an initial balance of $10k on the first day,and at that point the decision was taken to close out all the trades to prevent further loss to my account.
and so i have lost approx $1000 total bearing in mind that i did have some profits with fxgrow.
i have never DEMANDED anything,i merely suggested that if you wished to make things right that the offer was there to send me $2k to fund my account again,that you would trade using TRADE COPIER only,not some EA that i wasnt even told about,and that i would be happy to return that $2k to yourselves once the account reached a decent size,that i could then carry on with you guys.and in return i would continue to give honest open and forthright opinion about the way that trading was being carried out on my account.
if anything the demands are coming from yourselves to delete what i have said.i was extremely disappointed in the manner in which your company traded my XM account,it showed complete indiscipline,and i was very upset by what was happening because i had become used to 0.08 lotsize for EVERY trade,and the trading on my account was anything but disciplined.
and then after suffering the verbal abuse from your company,it really didnt help matters at all.
like i have said before,i would be only too willing to return the $2k to yourselves at a later date once my account reached a decent size,and that i would be happy to continue with you guys.you dont seem to understand this.there are no demands,there is a potential solution to my issue that you dont seem to want to work with.which begs the question why?if you are as good as you say you are,then to you $2k is NOTHING,yet to me it is a lot of money.after seeing how you traded my XM account i am reluctant to invest further money in your company.im not sure how i could put things any clearer.
you still seem to be under the delusion that i actually made money here.

ok heres another offer.ill deposit $1k onto the XM,you allow the free VIP signals via trade copier onto this account.i will in turn give honest feedback.how does that sound to you?like i say after experiencing the way you carried out trading on my XM account,im not going to be investing $10k.damage has been done to my confidence investing with your company,yet as an olive branch i will put $1k onto an account to trade copy if this is acceptable to you.and we will see how it works.

well i am sorry to report that signum responded to my to my mind very reasonable offer.this is what they said.
Hello
We do not negotiate with cheaters.
Best Regards
Tomasz Wozniak
the only response that i can possibly offer for this is that censorino are a bunch of crooks and are too afraid to have their so called service actually monitored in a dignified and responsible manner.in other words the message stands as originally intended.if you consider investing with this company please bear in mind that all results published on their website are completely unfounded,and furthermore they are unwilling to take up a test account with FPA to prove that their results are actually valid.

to censorino
i do not negotiate with cheaters either.go away.i can see your attitude is still as **** as ever.im not sure what you expected to accomplish with this latest round of talks,but if you think that you can demand me to remove things that i have said then you really are living in cloud cuckoo land.profitable service?HA do me a favour and go peddle your bull**** somewhere else.SCUM.

Last edited:
a further question arises.why even bother approaching the asst mod in the first place if you had absolutely no intention of making this a matter that you were prepared to actually resolve?you wasted my time and his.your words are of forked tongue,they have no basis in truth,you cannot or will not supply any explanation whatsoever about the way that your company chose to trade my account,and as far as im concerned,even though i have attempted to be reasonable,your company really deserves to have NO clients,unless they are completely gullible and led in by your LIES.
you are DONE as a company.fkkin scumbags.please asst mod open up a vote so that others may have a voice.
you people are stupid.do you really think that people that read the FPA are idiots?

while we are at it let me post the last 2 comments for the signum so called service.obviously to censorino i lie about these also...
Customer service is bad, they punish you as soon as you do something wrong, after four months they realized that I was using my own account on two different computers,,, one at work and one at home I did not know you could not do, , just a Meta4 although this is the same account, it is absurd in practice I can not follow the results of operations if I am away from home, they suspended me the service even though I had already three months' paid, they told me to find another service. Rude and impolite without kindness. the results of 5000 pips per month? a dream .... in 4 months perhaps I made 2000 pips, perhaps

This guy is definitely a scam, from opening account to everything.
I spend last 2 days in opening the account as per the instruction on the website that if you open a Forex account with Hot forex or XM you will get free access.
"There are two options. First option: Free Access opening account with one of the brokers HotForex or XM. Second option: Pay for access and use the signals with your broker."
Once the account was opened and I have deposited $500 usd, ForexSignum replied that they are my IB and now I have to 3000 euro/usd for standard or 12000 eur/usd for VIP package OR else I have to pay the monthly fees.
I would have paid him if he wouldn't have done this scam just to earn rebates.
If the start is so dodgy the end will definitely be horrible.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.

and lets add a third while we are at it

Ok, so after posting my review I got an anonymous email (from Marcin obviously), that I have to :"shut up". Later another one, much, much more rude. This guy is neurotic and F***ed up. He is nice unless you pay and don`t ask any questions. Stay away from him, stay away guys!!! P.S. Marcin, how could you think, I would not immediately recognize it was you? You are the only one so rude and arrogant. You can buy other feedbacks, but I want to protect other people from scammers as you are.

i can certainly relate to the third comment.marcin is probably one of the most harshest people i have ever had the misfortune to deal with.the customer service with censorino would appear to revolve around him,and like tomasz,they obviously have no clue how to actually treat their customers.if you guys are even considering investing in this SHAM company,my advice is to steer clear as far as you can.they are one of the crappiest companies that it has ever been my misfortune to deal with,their so called customer service is horrendous,and they have absolutely no verified results, we have given them the option of showing us what they are made of in terms of a signal provider,to which they called us cheaters and obviously didnt take us up on the offer,i personally lost nearly $1000 to these cheaters(incidentally they get commissions for each and every trade taken so dont fool yourself that it is a 'free' service.)

actually if you read between the lines,you will see that the censorino guy actually admitted that the account was in 20% dd when i decided to close out the trades myself.do any of you seriously want to invest in a shitty company like this?

i made an offer.that offer is now retracted because of your shitty attitude.say what you will.i will refute whatever you cheating scumbags have to say.im done with you f****.i detest being called a cheater.on your own heads be it.
your website publically professes that you make approx 5k pips a month and yet you are unwilling to even take any kind of verifiable test to prove this.
as far as i can see there is only one cheater here,and it isnt me.you have no proof of your claims,and when asked to verify this,you chose to call the FPA the cheater.seriously you need your heads tested if you think im going to remove any of my posts.i called your company a scam in the first place,and you have been given multiple opportunities to prove yourselves otherwise.but hey you dont take me up on any of them.so proof is obvious.YOU ARE THE SCAM.

Frankly the Forex Signum website is impressive, 5000 pips a month!! I was interested in depositing a significant sum of money with them, until after doing some research I found this gem. Unfortunately they offer absolutely no proof of such results (no myfxbook listed), and given 1wildhorse' experience, Censorino seem to be nothing but bona fide scammers. In fact scamming is the only bona fide thing this company seems to be good at.
It is rather sad that Censorino is not willing or able to take 1wildhorse up on his offer, but it shows the true colors of this piece of crap company.
Thank you 1wildhorse for bringing these scam artists out into the light of day. I hope many more potential investors are alerted about these scammers before they deposit any hard earned money into this unscrupulous company.

its quite laughable really.rather than actually address the issue in the first place,censorino decided instead to launch a bunch of websites,all claiming that FPA itself is a scam,whilst of course promoting their crappy signals as 5 star services.
forexprotect.com/Forex-Signals-Reviews.html
the only signals that got 5 star reviews were signum and pipsar,both of course by the same company.
they demanded that this thread be removed,and that they would remove their totally fake websites if this happened.
make no mistake,these idiots are answerable to noone.there is absolutely no verifiable evidence that their signals produce the kind of profits that they claim.i am not the first to have suffered with their crappy fake service.
http://www.tradecomplaint.com/tradi...ts-scam-service_i13340#.V5_zN6Km1SA&gsc.tab=0
the fact that i offered to legitimately test their service on an account that would indeed be verifiable was met with the obvious answer of we do not negotiate with cheaters.i ask all of you,which do you believe to be the truth here?
even if i was capable of removing this thread i would refuse to do so.this company is nothing but a scam,and i want as many potential investors as possible to heed my words,which are nothing but truth.
i supplied fxblue statement clearly showing massive drawdown,their pipsar signal also was showing a 35% drawdown at the same time,and yet this company call me and FPA cheaters.
which story do you believe to be the truth here?
please think twice before paying this crappy company with even worse customer so called service...they are nothing but a scam and have been revealed as such on this thread if you take time to read through everything that has been said.

Looks like Forex Signum's people are too stupid to see a good offer when one is presented on a silver platter.

Simple rule - if a company treats customers like this, don't be a customer.

Back