• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
of course if you dont wish to take me up on a challenge like this then it would tend to vindicate all that i have already said.if you are a fine upstanding company with thousands of happy customers,then why on earth would you wish to damage your companies reputation?
if as you seem to think that i am a competitor trying to discredit you and your company,why would i even be interested in issuing such a challenge?surely i would be content to just let this go to the traders court.the choice is yours,i dont really mind either way.i feel abused by both the trading you performed on my account and the ensuing attitude that you have displayed to me,so im perfectly happy for this to go to a vote if that is your companies wish.your choice.

what does everyone think of this.would this constitute a fair and just test of forex signum if they decided to take me up on my challenge?results out in the open and i get the money back that they lost trading my account?would like feedback here please.

in all honesty you are correct asstmoderator.i have asked for nothing.however what would make a satisfactory outcome for me would be if the signum representative firstly apologised to me for making false defamatory remarks upon my good person,and secondly agreed to refund the amount lost on the account,with the joint agreement that they would use the trade copier on the account using the free vip signals,and that i would give honest and genuine feedback in the coming months by monitoring the trades undertook by said trade copier.preferably the likes of the trades taken using the fxgrow broker which i was very impressed with,not the mish mash of varying lotsizes and what appeared to be different strategies(INCLUDING MARTINGALE) on the xm account.
obviously signum are in no way obliged to do something like this,but it may help their status as a company to have a situation that is resolved satisfactorily for the client.to me such a settlement would represent the best of both worlds,not only would they be making their commissions from this account,but would also receive positive feedback from myself(under the assumption that the account was actually profitable).
anyway thats probably wishful thinking but it IS an idea!!

It is wishful thinking but this idea would not only prove that FxSignum are a legit company but also show us, possible future clients like me, that their service is profitable on the long term and also they could give an excellent example of customer service. I doubt that they will respond to such a proposition by the way this guys talk with their clients. Sorry I remained at the rudeness that they responded to some of 1wildhorse messages. But maybe they will come here respond to something. They could also refuse but at least be polite and respect your clients or in this case ex clients and take into consideration that here can be future clients who just want an hones service and legit business.

ForexSignum, I was observing your performance and wanted to sign up last December but was busy then, and thank God, I did not!. By the tone of your response to your OWN client, 1wildhorse, it shows clearly how irresponsible and poorly mannered that you are. I am glad I was not a victim of yours. I am glad your unprofessional attitude and poor trade management behaviors got noticed here. ForexSignum, what a name, and what a shame!.

Looks like the Forex Signum guy isn't willing to really address an issue. This likely means that either he doesn't know what caused the problem and is afraid to admit it, or that he just doesn't care what happens to clients. Either way, it's a solid reason to not do business with ForexSignum.com

I'm always willing to be proven wrong on something like this, but that will require FxSignum to be brave enough to come back to the thread and competent enough to try to really look at the problem.

Looks like the Forex Signum guy isn't willing to really address an issue. This likely means that either he doesn't know what caused the problem and is afraid to admit it, or that he just doesn't care what happens to clients. Either way, it's a solid reason to not do business with ForexSignum.com

I'm always willing to be proven wrong on something like this, but that will require FxSignum to be brave enough to come back to the thread and competent enough to try to really look at the problem.
that would be a good thing....

I think he knows very well what went wrong, but that is not something in his favor.
So he choose to take this childish approach, typical for Guilty person.
- Try to belittle client as well as the FPA forum.
It is already seen here with other scammers.

Hello Traders

Many interesting stories he wrote 1wildhorse, but most is not true.

You wait for our response. We have respect for customers, but only those who write the true comments, if you write a letter, you will get the answer by e-mail within 1-8 hours and always with respect to the customer, we are also Traders and this is extra work.

I'll start from the beginning:

You created an account with us in FXGROW, used the Trade Copier and within 2 weeks grossed more than $ 2500, but forgot to write about it :)

Then withdrawal, all the money from FXGROW and opened an account with XM.
At this point, you have already earned more than $ 2,500.

As he opened an account with XM was added another EA who accidentally opened a few items larger lots and has led to a decline in the margin, but not closed the positions, you alone closed the positions at a loss. If you closed the positions, either way you are for + $ 500 profit. Please keep in mind that you as a customer with us never again do not get access free or paid.

The problem with you 1wildhorse is such that unless you want to receive an award from the Forum for writing large number of comments, you remember grossed more than $ 500 even as you closed the same positions we see in FXGROW your profit ...

Each customer receives a Trade Copier install in your MT4, then set the size lots and in every moment can click the logout( no send signals), so the installation looks Trade Copier, you get full access to what's happening in your MT4( click logout and no more signals)

If you want to go to court, you first see the information whom is this service. The company CENSORINO, has several service facility related to Forex and if you have any problems, please send an official letter CENSORINO and do not write no real information on the forum, because spoiling the image of the company, also consider what you write because behind it is a punishment.

It also adds the results of 5 months and please delete the whole topic of the forum.

I'm sorry, please understand that we will not be replying to messages in this forum, if there are questions, please write directly to info@forexsignum.com, just do not have time, for this we use e-mail. Sorry for my English.

Best Regards

Attachments

• results.png
    results.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back