• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Traders

Many interesting stories he wrote 1wildhorse, but most is not true.

You wait for our response. We have respect for customers, but only those who write the true comments, if you write a letter, you will get the answer by e-mail within 1-8 hours and always with respect to the customer, we are also Traders and this is extra work.

I'll start from the beginning:

You created an account with us in FXGROW, used the Trade Copier and within 2 weeks grossed more than $ 2500, but forgot to write about it :)

Then withdrawal, all the money from FXGROW and opened an account with XM.
At this point, you have already earned more than $ 2,500.

As he opened an account with XM additionally received a free VPS, then accidentally added another EA ( this EA is adapted for larger deposits and there is no connection with the signals), opened a few items larger lots and has led to a decline in the margin, but not closed the positions, you alone closed the positions at a loss. If you closed the positions, either way you are for + $ 500 profit. Please keep in mind that you as a customer with us never again do not get access free or paid. 1wildhorse WE SEE YOUR PROFIT FXGROW...

If you want to go to court, you first see the information whom is this service. The company CENSORINO, has several service facility related to Forex and if you have any problems, please send an official letter CENSORINO and do not write no real information on the forum, because spoiling the image of the company, also consider what you write because behind it is a punishment.

I'm sorry, please understand that we will not be replying to messages in this forum.

This is already our last message on this forum, please do not wait for new answers, if you have questions write to info@forexsignum.com

I wish you good luck all traders

Last edited:

Already we create a new non-profit service, where you can publish assessment, as well as comments on each service associated with forex, of course, there also add commercial and non-commercial forum.

According to me, a business forum Which is the Forex Peace Army is not objective, because it Promotes brokers who deceive Their customers and other services, you just pay for the Addition of the banner, then offer its services are customers, and other services are marked as spam ...

I do not like, Is That the Forex Peace Army Means any service as spam after one or two comments, the web is a lot of people That work to the detriment of another company.

3,521 themes SCAM, this is ridiculous! HotForex broker with whom never been problems, with you is a SCAM, other broker is great, because you pay for the advertisement.

Never more write in this forum

Hello Traders

Many interesting stories he wrote 1wildhorse, but most is not true.

You wait for our response. We have respect for customers, but only those who write the true comments, if you write a letter, you will get the answer by e-mail within 1-8 hours and always with respect to the customer, we are also Traders and this is extra work.

I'll start from the beginning:

You created an account with us in FXGROW, used the Trade Copier and within 2 weeks grossed more than $ 2500, but forgot to write about it :)

Then withdrawal, all the money from FXGROW and opened an account with XM.
At this point, you have already earned more than $ 2,500.

As he opened an account with XM additionally received a free VPS, then accidentally added another EA ( this EA is adapted for larger deposits and there is no connection with the signals), opened a few items larger lots and has led to a decline in the margin, but not closed the positions, you alone closed the positions at a loss. If you closed the positions, either way you are for + $ 500 profit. Please keep in mind that you as a customer with us never again do not get access free or paid. 1wildhorse WE SEE YOUR PROFIT FXGROW...

If you want to go to court, you first see the information whom is this service. The company CENSORINO, has several service facility related to Forex and if you have any problems, please send an official letter CENSORINO and do not write no real information on the forum, because spoiling the image of the company, also consider what you write because behind it is a punishment.

I'm sorry, please understand that we will not be replying to messages in this forum.

This is already our last message on this forum, please do not wait for new answers, if you have questions write to info@forexsignum.com

I wish you good luck all traders
what are you talking about?i most certainly DID talk about the fxgrow account and that i was happy with it.and at no point did i add any ea's or trade on the XM account myself,apart from closing down all positions when 20% of the account was drawn down in the FIRST NIGHT.YOU were responsible for any and ALL eas on the XM account,and still appear to want to blame me.
the amount actually made on fxgrow was more in the region of $2000,and after fees involved with the transfers onto the XM account ended up being closer to $1500.so overall a LOSS of $500.however it was the NATURE of the trades on the XM account that YOU were taking that was causing me consternation.
i offered you a challenge.rather than take me up on this challenge you have responded with yet another personal attack,and basically threatened me.and also insited that i remove the content of my complaint on this forum.this is NOT going to happen.when a company such as yourself loses 20% of my account in 1 night(above and beyond the max dd apparently ever experienced by your company),together with a reckless(to my mind) trading pattern including far too big lotsizes,and then attempts to turn around and BLAME ME,then you leave me no alternative than to request that this case be moved to IMMEDIATE voting so that if found guilty,at least other potential investors will have a chance to see how your company operates before making their decisions.this is YOUR choice.

Already we create a new non-profit service, where you can publish assessment, as well as comments on each service associated with forex, of course, there also add commercial and non-commercial forum.

According to me, a business forum Which is the Forex Peace Army is not objective, because it Promotes brokers who deceive Their customers and other services, you just pay for the Addition of the banner, then offer its services are customers, and other services are marked as spam ...

I do not like, Is That the Forex Peace Army Means any service as spam after one or two comments, the web is a lot of people That work to the detriment of another company.

3,521 themes SCAM, this is ridiculous! HotForex broker with whom never been problems, with you is a SCAM, other broker is great, because you pay for the advertisement.

and dont tell me what to do....who do you think you are?

this was your email reply to me
EA, I'm sure tomorrow will close positions and only you have a loss ( no loss, open positions)

Today signals a very good day, the earned a lot of pips - Trade Copier.

EA Today very bad day.
We will not offered to you EA, Trade Copier or other services. Trade Copier functions for 3 years and earn all the time and our customers.

followed by
Trade Copier you tested a few days ago and the results were very good, yesterday had an active private EA and are bad results. Everyone has a choice what he wants to use.

Please do not send us any links, because we will not be responding to false comments.

Remember, for publishing false information will be punishment.

so firstly you admit that ea was bad that day
next email is accusing me of running private EA.so which is it?
i know the truth here,and its not what you are saying.

the following email i got from you said this
I will not respond to other messages, to your e-mail marked as spam

in a democratic and free world,i am perfectly entitled to speak how i feel.i have attached evidence of the trading BOTH on the fxgrow and XM accounts,the latter of which clearly shows a large drawdown.it is not up to me to convince anyone.you seem to be doing an extremely good job on behalf of your company in this regard....

Are you on crack?

Maybe you should try reading review pages befor making crazy comments. For example:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.hotforex.com

There are complaints, but NO sign of any official Scam label from the FPA.

You might also notice that the FPA has cancelled ad contracts from companies that would not cooperate in investigations. The FPA doesn't endorse advertisers or give them any special treatment.

Nice to hear you've set up your very own review service. I wonder if your services will rate higher than some of the ones that the owner of the FPA was partnered with. Some of those didn't work so well, got bad reviews, and were closed. I'm sure you'll be happy to rate your own services as 5 stars even if all clients are losing money.

Are you on crack?

Maybe you should try reading review pages befor making crazy comments. For example:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.hotforex.com

There are complaints, but NO sign of any official Scam label from the FPA.

You might also notice that the FPA has cancelled ad contracts from companies that would not cooperate in investigations. The FPA doesn't endorse advertisers or give them any special treatment.

Nice to hear you've set up your very own review service. I wonder if your services will rate higher than some of the ones that the owner of the FPA was partnered with. Some of those didn't work so well, got bad reviews, and were closed. I'm sure you'll be happy to rate your own services as 5 stars even if all clients are losing money.
and of course it will be completely impartial wont it no negative posts being deleted or whatever when they relate to censorino.....
actually i would like to test your review site.what is the URL please so that i can leave a comment on your service......

or would i again be misleading the public by announcing that the account is currently DOWN 35% with positions on EURUSD open since 9th december,GBPCHF open since 17th december,GBPAUD open since 18th december,GBPUSD open since 29th december,USDCAD open since 6th jan and finally EURNZD that was opened yesterday do not contribute to a MASSIVE DRAWDOWN on clients funds?
am i reading these signals incorrectly?or are you and your company just fukkin INEPT?

Back