• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company

1wildhorse

Private, 1st Class
After browsing through several signal providers, I decided to try out this Forex Signum. According to their website, they provide a signal with an impressive average of 5000 pips a month. They offer 2 options, either via payment or the client subscribes with their recommended broker. So I created a $10k account to get the signals for free.
Initially, I opened an account with fxgrow, but after a couple of weeks(profitable) Forex Signum decided that they didn’t want to work with this broker anymore, so I was forced to switch brokers to XM. And this is where the whole issue started.
First the copier that they supplied was opening trades much larger than the recommended (and set by me based on their instructions) size of 0.08 per 10k. Instead, the size of the first 2 trades was 0.3 and 0.5 lot trades.
I questioned what was happening and was met by the response that trade sizing was correct, and “we know what we are doing”. After enquiring a bit more, I was met with a rude answer “your copier is now switched off and go play elsewhere”.
I apologized for the repeated enquiry and asked them to run the copier again, but for some reason the copier no longer worked. So they offered to add my account to their personal VPS. I reluctantly agreed.
Within 18 hours, the account lost 20% of its equity, which is a lot for a $10k account, especially that their website results clearly show a drawdown of no more than 16% for the past several years. At the 20% DD marker, I closed down the trades and changed the trader’s password, so that no more damage could be done by this sham company. They accused me of using a different EA on this account which is clearly bull**** and I’d be happy to prove it when asked.
here are links

http://www.fxblue.com/users/xm-signum

this comes from company called censorino
http://www.censorino.com/en

Send a link to this thread to them. Ask them to come here and explain what happened.

Hello Traders

Add one comment one of our clients:

Bad comments add competitive company, because you are using signals from 3 months and you get great results was something a friend said when he introduced me to ForexSignum. I am glad I got convinced by this statement and signed up with the company. I earn a good set of pips almost every month, sometimes even reaching up to 3000 pips! Trade Copier is easy to use and secure. I am pleased to trade with them until the coming years! Here is the result http://i.imgur.com/uicc9Lv.png?1

I do not know what your problem is and what you used, but certainly not with the Trade Copier Forex Signum ...more answers will not be published.

Best Regards and Happy New Year 2016!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know what your problem is and what you used, but certainly not with the Trade Copier Forex Signum ...more answers will not be published.

Another company in the running for the Service with a Snarl Award.

Here's a hint. Good customer service would involve trying to figure out what happened to correct it, not telling the client he's wrong and you won't bother to further look into the issue. Maybe he's got something set up wrong, or maybe there's an undetected bug with Forex Signum's software. With an attitude like yours, if this is a bug, it could happen to client after client while you sit around ignoring the complaints.

BTW - reposting a claimed testimonial does nothing to either enhance Forex Signum's credibility or to address the main issue in this thread.

Hello Traders

Add one comment one of our clients:

Bad comments add competitive company, because you are using signals from 3 months and you get great results was something a friend said when he introduced me to ForexSignum. I am glad I got convinced by this statement and signed up with the company. I earn a good set of pips almost every month, sometimes even reaching up to 3000 pips! Trade Copier is easy to use and secure. I am pleased to trade with them until the coming years! Here is the result http://i.imgur.com/uicc9Lv.png?1

Best Regards and Happy New Year 2016!
to me it is an irrelevence how your previous clients have been finding your signal copier.for me you started to run it on your own vps and lost over 20% of the account on the very first DAY.this is FACT.even though according to your website page drawdown has never been above 16%.i am just reporting things that i PERSONALLY endured from your so called service.

Another company in the running for the Service with a Snarl Award.

Here's a hint. Good customer service would involve trying to figure out what happened to correct it, not telling the client he's wrong and you won't bother to further look into the issue. Maybe he's got something set up wrong, or maybe there's an undetected bug with Forex Signum's software. With an attitude like yours, if this is a bug, it could happen to client after client while you sit around ignoring the complaints.

BTW - reposting a claimed testimonial does nothing to either enhance Forex Signum's credibility or to address the main issue in this thread.
actually signum set the account up on THEIR VPS on THEIR server,i had nothing to do with the actual trading,other than to close down the trades after a $2k drawdown within the day.im not sure why they have this BAD attitude,looking to blame someone other than themselves.i can assure you that it was them that traded the account and NOONE else.
and with that in mind i believe it is time to file a traders court complaint,so that at least a warning is shown to other prospective clients here.

Hello

For 1000 clients, there is always a few dissatisfied with his life, so I will not comment your posts, you can write what you want. Each customer can install the Trade Copier in your MT4 and have full access to what is happening, at any time, you click the logout and this will block signals.

In this forum, 99% of the sites considered spam, but the Forex Peace Army is not SPAM in a few years, there will no be other forums, only FPA and you offer other your services. Any services marked as spam, great way to competition and later offer their services to customers ;)

How do you want to set an example for other people, then remove all the banners that advertise bad brokers on the FPA.
Here you have an example of how looks not commercial rating forex brokers, without links reference, without banners rankingbrokers.com

If anyone has any questions then please write to info@forexsignum.com be glad to answer, we are available 24 hours, we will not be responding to the commercial forum.

Best Regards

Last edited:
I do wonder why ForexSignum Representative is not answering directly to the claims. There's no point in repeating yourself about generally unsatisfied clients. This client in particular has a specific claim. Why don't you address that claim?
In regards of the FPA, it's certain that you are not the first one to try to defame it. And yet, it has proven to be trustworthy and wouldn't compromise and even stopped banner campaigns for the sake of a single claim, proving again and again that not everything is for sale. And feel free to continue with this attitude "more answers will not be published" and rest assured that such attitude is not tolerated in the FPA, unless you really are asking to be labeled with a big red "warning" on your review page.
And I definitely wonder why you don't have myfxbook or at least an FPA test for your service. So you're telling me that clients should simply take your word for it regarding your results.
No one is trying to blackmail you or defame you here, and the matter is a public discussion so we will see what other people think about this is the few days to come. So why don't you just play easy and handle the client's claim.
No looking at 1wildhorse link http://www.fxblue.com/users/xm-signum. I noticed that all orders were opened with an order comment "trade copier". Now are you telling us that 1wildhorse specifically created and EA (since I also noticed that all orders were opened with EAs since all of them have magic numbers) that mimics the same order comment you're using and made himself loose on purpose? Not to mention that the account was traded on your own VPS. Wouldn't be easier to just admit making a mistake? I didn't see him asking you for any money. Trust me, you need to reconsider your attitude and behavior because it's making things hard and apparently, things are heading for the worst.

1wildhorse, you mentioned you had an older account using ForexSignum service, can you confirm that the order comments were the same there? And would you mind sharing an fxblue link for that please?
And did you hear from ForexSignum other than the forum here? And if not, did you file an FPA case?

Back