• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem signum 'free' vip signals (forexsignum.com)

I am having an issue with a company
1wildhorse, you mentioned you had an older account using ForexSignum service, can you confirm that the order comments were the same there? And would you mind sharing an fxblue link for that please?
And did you hear from ForexSignum other than the forum here? And if not, did you file an FPA case?
yes i can confirm that comments on the older account were the same and here is screenshot showing this.this WAS a winning account and i was very happy with it.however signum decided to cancel this broker(not sure why,probably something to do with attitude),and i was forced to withdraw all the money from it and switch to XM.however what was shown on the fx grow account in terms of lotsizings differed greatly from the XM account.which was why alarm bells were ringing.after a sleepless night watching i finally closed out the XM trades for a $2k loss,far more than the 16% max dd advertised on their page.and for this to happen on the FIRST NIGHT of trading to me was unacceptable.i wasnt about to risk a $10k account when i was watching such reckless trading being carried out on it.

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    211.2 KB · Views: 3
I had Signum on radar for some time, but now I can say it is off the list.
Dear FXSIGNUM, I cannot believe that you replied to costumer like ..
I do not know what your problem is and what you used, but certainly not with the Trade Copier Forex Signum ...more answers will not be published.
And
For 1000 clients, there is always a few dissatisfied with his life
"With his life" Seriously ???
On simple fact you are replying like this? No arguments, only attack.
Honestly I still hope that you will give some honest answer to this matter, at least you can answer on specific questions made by Amin.
Cause so far you didn't provide single proof of your performance except some screenshot (demo/live who knows), some home made graph and your words. Sorry to tell you, but your words do not sound very nice lately.

1wildhorse, you mentioned you had an older account using ForexSignum service, can you confirm that the order comments were the same there? And would you mind sharing an fxblue link for that please?
And did you hear from ForexSignum other than the forum here? And if not, did you file an FPA case?
and yes case has been filed.in over a year here,it is the FIRST time i have ever taken this step.....which in itself tells the story about how i am feeling about the way i have been treated by this company.its not just the losing trades,but the attitude that has accompanied it that has left me so incensed....

i think the fact that you have chosen to respond on this forum with an unsubstantiated personal attack on myself with regards to my actual life of which you have absolutely no knowledge of whatsoever instead of actually answering what i believe is a clear and concise point with corroborating evidence to support this claim speaks volumes sir.

this is what the guy emailed me with when i initially questioned him
On your account running the EA, and not Trade Copier ...
You have already used the Trade Copier, also you know how work.
Sorry that you do not like our EA, today is a bad day for EA

so he already admitted having a bad day and in the next breath he accuses me of taking the trades myself.......BULL****

FxSignum,

You said you wouldn't come back, but returned twice. I'm asking you to return again.

1wildhorse has been with the FPA for over a year. I'm convinced that he is not a competitor and has no ill intentions. Instead of checking his issue, you have posted irrelevant data and attacked him.

You claim to have 1000 happy clients. If so, I congratulate you. This still doesn't mean you are entitled to ignore an unhappy client who lost approximately $2000 overnight while using your services.

1wildhorse has filed an FPA Traders Court case against ForexSignum.com. This is your formal invitation to join the discussion. You are free to ignore the invitation or to come back and make posts which do nothing to help the situation. If you chose that path, the case goes to a vote soon. Or, you can act in a civilized fashion and try to figure out exactly what happened and what can be done to resolve it.

Personally, I prefer to see issues resolved. It's less work for me and makes traders and companies happier.

I really think that FxSignum should come back here and try to resolve this problem. I was watching this Signum for quite a while and I was very interested in their service. But from what I can see their customer support is not bad but actually a disaster. From what I saw they had good results until they decided to change the account of 1wildhorse. I don't understand why they changed the broker in the first place and after that with the new broker they lost a lot more than the stated DD. 1wildhorse was using their trade copier. Even if they decided to change strategy as I can see the strategy was very different and very risky with the new account, they could ask first if the client agrees to use another strategy. Not say " Sorry you don't like our EA" , "today was a bad day for EA" They seem to be really rude with their clients when they question or ask for clarifications. You cannot talk to your clients like that. Even if you have 10000 clients not 1000 it could take only 1 client to have bad reputation as a business. If they really care about their business and if they are legit, I would like to see one of their reps come here and try to solve this problem. Its so simple to come and try to resolve such a thing.

I really think that FxSignum should come back here and try to resolve this problem. I was watching this Signum for quite a while and I was very interested in their service. But from what I can see their customer support is not bad but actually a disaster. From what I saw they had good results until they decided to change the account of 1wildhorse. I don't understand why they changed the broker in the first place and after that with the new broker they lost a lot more than the stated DD. 1wildhorse was using their trade copier. Even if they decided to change strategy as I can see the strategy was very different and very risky with the new account, they could ask first if the client agrees to use another strategy. Not say " Sorry you don't like our EA" , "today was a bad day for EA" They seem to be really rude with their clients when they question or ask for clarifications. You cannot talk to your clients like that. Even if you have 10000 clients not 1000 it could take only 1 client to have bad reputation as a business. If they really care about their business and if they are legit, I would like to see one of their reps come here and try to solve this problem. Its so simple to come and try to resolve such a thing.
thankyou matei
i agree with your sentiments here entirely.

in all honesty you are correct asstmoderator.i have asked for nothing.however what would make a satisfactory outcome for me would be if the signum representative firstly apologised to me for making false defamatory remarks upon my good person,and secondly agreed to refund the amount lost on the account,with the joint agreement that they would use the trade copier on the account using the free vip signals,and that i would give honest and genuine feedback in the coming months by monitoring the trades undertook by said trade copier.preferably the likes of the trades taken using the fxgrow broker which i was very impressed with,not the mish mash of varying lotsizes and what appeared to be different strategies(INCLUDING MARTINGALE) on the xm account.
obviously signum are in no way obliged to do something like this,but it may help their status as a company to have a situation that is resolved satisfactorily for the client.to me such a settlement would represent the best of both worlds,not only would they be making their commissions from this account,but would also receive positive feedback from myself(under the assumption that the account was actually profitable).
anyway thats probably wishful thinking but it IS an idea!!

Back