Silver EA by REZA FX

ForexAJ

Recruit
I don't know how you find information about this company on the Net, but I was introduced to the Silver EA through Jason Sweezey of 'PipsSnager'. Normally he recommends good products. Not this time. I used it on my live account for exactly 31 days. It's a scalper, but it hides it's TP and SL from you, so you have no idea what it's doing. It had moderate success (maybe 60% winners/40% losers) for the first 29 days, adding 4% using money management setting. Then it started taking losing trade after losing trade and cutting losses at 50 pips down instead of 6-10 pips like it used to. It evaporated the 4% gain, plus another 5% of my account.

Small potatoes maybe, but what I want to warn others of is that they offer a 45 day money back guarantee that they have no intention of honoring. Their customer support is almost non-existent. They deal through Plimus, not Clickbank. Plimus say that all products bought through them are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee. I was 1 day out of that period.
I asked for a refund of my $100 and they responded with 'please provide your trading statements'. They did not provide an address to send them to and you can't send them through Plimus's customer support centre. I asked them 'how will they tell which trades were Silver EA trades as I trade several systems?' No response. That was 9 days ago. I've sent another email through Plimus and they have chosen not to respond to that either.

I couldn't find a review of this group on FPA so that I could warn people. The SilverEA is their entry system. Then they regularly try to get you to buy $297 EAs made by REZAFX. Please beware.

Junior

:( I still believe in the old fx saying "trends are your friend" most trading softwares will definitely burst ur account. Do not fall victim of fraudulent software developers who are set to rip u of ur hard earned cash. Be wise:

About Refund

Hi,
I bought this EA and asked for refund. They said me send my statement for them, You can find their contact information in their website.
They done refund after that for me.
No problems now.
Regards,

Back