Simple 3 indicator strategy based on profitunity trading and the Science of chaos

erik59

Private, 1st Class
Hello All

Long time no see...
This is a very unusual time right now, we have to stay home!
I took profit of part of that time to make a new video version about the above strategy (links at the bottom of the thread)
3 indicator strategy base on Profitunity Trading and Science of Chaos

Here are the basic
3 indicators: Alligator, Ewave (new version of the awesome oscillator), fractal box (customized indy based on the fractals)
This is basically a trend following strategy which where we get the setups on the fractal box break and we use the box and the alligator lines for exit. The validity of
the setups depend of the situation of the higher timeframes (for example M5 for M1 setup, H4 for H1 setup);

Here below is a set of 3 videos

Video 1: The indicateurs

Video 2: The entries

Video 3: The exits

Any comment, any question, please be free to do so

Thanks

Erik

Very interesting strategies. It is very useful that you are given such extensive explanations from the video. It makes learning the strategies much easier. Send a friend a link to the forum, as he himself has long been looking for some indicator strategy based. So I think that he will visit the forum now and be satisfied with the strategies.

Very interesting strategies. It is very useful that you are given such extensive explanations from the video. It makes learning the strategies much easier. Send a friend a link to the forum, as he himself has long been looking for some indicator strategy based. So I think that he will visit the forum now and be satisfied with the strategies.
Thanks a lot )

Hello,
This is a little trade i have made last week, very simple entry and exit, please check:

Hello
Another little trade:No trend on D1, up and down chart on H4 so for this cable H1 trade, i did not have a lot of confidence. I have used the break of the H4 level (nearly a double level with H1) as en entry and i have chosen to exit before the end of the session using the fib expansion at TZ1 for a nearly +3% profit Trade.
Please check:

I think a good 3 use conformation of indicators works well for scalping i like to use bb ris and stochastics but linking indicatores will always see you well

Hello
Not a great one but still a +2% profit trade
No trend on D1 but the price has broken the lower level of the fractal box, on H4, bearish wave and on H1, we expect a wave 5. The alligator is sleeping inside the box and the Ewave is about to cross the zero line. Our pending order is just below the box, and our initial SL is above the BRN 1.60 ( at 21 pips). The order is triggered, the price drops and we look for an exit before the end of the week session. TZ1 is not reached so exit at the end of the afternoon for a +2% profit (+46 pips). This happened on the 15th of May 2020 on NZD/USD/H1.

Cheers

Hello
GREAT +4.5 trade on EUR/JPY H1 (18-19 May 2020°

On D1, we are into the W4, on the H4, we have a sleeping alligator BUT the ewave is about to cross the zero line. We choose to put our pending order above the H4 box with the initial SL (below the H1 box). The price triggers on order at New York Open and flies, we exit the next day as the price breaks the lower level of the fractal box for a profit of +160 pips (+4.5%). A great one. So guys, did you take that trade last week or/and maybe a more profitable one? My strategy is based on the Science of Chaos, Elliott waves and fractal geometry applied to trading.

Cheers

Back