Simple 3 indicator strategy based on profitunity trading and the Science of chaos

What is a VALID ENTRY SETUP?

In this video, i talk about the entry setup and especially its validity. Its a crucial aspect in trading as we need to filter all the entry signals. Thanks to Immy from AIMS Trading, Steve from For-exe and Grant as my strategy is the same one that i have learned from them quite a long time ago. My strategy is based on the Science of Chaos, Elliott waves and fractal geometry applied to trading.

Thanks for stopping by

hello
Great Tuesday last week, here is below an example:
Nothing great on D1, on H4, the price is reversing, this is the "c" move of the wave 4 who can always become a wave 3 in the opposite direction and the Ewave is about to cross the zero line. On H1, we have a setup 1 during the pacific session, and we have a setup 2 at Francfort Open. For both setups, there is no immediate left levels. We exit during the night as the price breaks the lower level of the fractal box for a total of 9% Profit (for both entries) and +5% Profit for the FO setup. WOW!
The video:

Did you catch anaything last tuesday?
Cheers

Hello,
This is the review of the last week of trading (25-29th of May) with an exceptional TUESDAY; In this video, i am going to focus on the validity of the different setups that day.

Cheers

Hello
This is the USD/CHF H1 Trade of the Week. On D1, the setup is below the box, this is the start of an impulsive wave. On H4, we have a pullback after a wave 3 with a sleeping alligator, this is a double level H1-H4. On H1, we have a nice sleeping alligator inside the box, we put our PO below the double level with a initial SL at 18 pips, the price triggers the PO but retraces, forming a second level, we have a second entry below that new lower level as the alligator starts to open. The price triggers our addon and then after few candles, the price drops. We exit the next morning as the price breaks the upper level of the fractal box for 2 X 2% profit, with a total of +4% profit. Did you take that one? If yes, where did you enter? Did you addon? Did you take another profitable trade?
The video of the trade:

Cheers

Hello,
Today a trading psychology video. The most important in Trading is the mental aspect of the "game" and the ability to remain composed and free of negative emotions, focus, disciplined and patient. All the qualities that the snipers have. As a former marine (french Troupes de Marine), i share with you some Royal Marine Commando adverts and movie clip.

Enjoy

Hi
My market analysis to prepare the coming week of trading starting from the 8th of June 2020. What hot pairs to trade?
My answer in video here:

Cheers

Hi
The trade of the week
On the higher TFs, we have a bullish wave 3 with a pin bar at the top. So this one is gonna be a contretrend trade! On H1, we have a wave 3 with 1- 2 move, we place a PO below the box as there is no fractal on the left to stop the price to drop. The price breaks nicely the Box and we exit the next day as the prices breaks the upper level of the box for +140 pips which is nearly +3% Profit with our initial risk at 48 pips.
the video of the trade

Cheers

Sometimes it becomes so difficult to understand these indicators in trading but thanks for sharing such informational videos.

Back