Simple GBPJPY Trading System

sureba67

Recruit
Hello friends,

I wish to share with you my trading system that I use for GBP/JPY and USD/CHF.

I will regularly post my analysis here.

I have been into forex trading since 2005. From the beginning I have been focusing mainly on GBP/JPY. Only last year, added USD/CHF in my kitty.

I felt it's appropriate to share with you all my system and learn from you all more.

Healthy And Wealthy Trading

Attachments

• GBPJPY_M5-230409.png
    GBPJPY_M5-230409.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 257
Hello friends,

I have been into forex trading since 2005. From the beginning I have been focusing mainly on GBP/JPY. Only last year, added USD/CHF in my kitty.

I felt it's appropriate to share with you all my system and learn from you all more.

Hi, Sure, please tell us more.

Interesting charts. And keep 'em coming.

I think the best system/strategy posts tell us, in addition to what you've shared so far, entry and exit rules, profit targets and stop loss suggestions, length of time using the strategy, pips earned per day/per week, the best session you've discovered to pick up pips, meaningful indicators on your charts, and any other helpful information about the system/stragegy.

I'm interested, indeed.

Thanks,

Raymond

Hello friends,

Looks good, what else you got

Back