Simple profitable strategy with 3 indicators: +11% profit on Gold 29-31 October

Hello fellow traders

i am using 3 indicators to analyze the chart. My analysis are based on Elliott waves and Bill Williams trading chaos

Here below my analysis for the start of the week

Let me know what you think

Cheers

Happy trading

Erik

Hello fellow traders

Here below is my market analysis for the coming week of trading:

I have a simple strategy with only 3 indicators based on Elliott Waves and Bill Williams trading chaos

Hope you will find this useful

Happy Trading

Erik

Hello All

This is a simple strategy i would like to share. Its a trend following strategy based on Bill Williams profitunity system. BW developped the chaos trading approach of trading.

This how i trade it:
3 indicators:
- Awesome oscillator on MT4 (i used a different version developped by a friend)
- Alligator on MT4
- Fractals box (indicator made in using the fractals also on MT4)

TF: It could be any from M1 to D1, but we look at the TH 4-5X time higher for direction for example, i like to trade H1 i checking H4 for direction (i look also at D1 for overall picture)

Basic rules:

Entry:
We take the break out of a fractal box when alligator is sleeping or starting to opening.
SL is at the other side of the fractal box (box must be tight, i e inf to 40 pips por H1) in order to spot 1-2 (Wave 1 followed by Wave 2 - ref: Elliott Waves)
AO must be close to the Zero Line.
Entry must be as 4X higher TM has an alligator open (trendy)

Exit:
If price goes vs us, exit just above the candle who triggered the order or if the setup looks good, other side of the fractal box
If price goes with us, we use the lines of the alligator (green if there is divergence between price and AO, red if there is not) but the best exit is when price breaks the other side of the fractal box)
Of course, exit depends of how the 4X time chart looks like.
I use sometime fibonacci numbers
I tend to bring SL to entry level when price moved +1% and i usually protect 30-45% of my profit when price made>+1% profit.

To be successful, you need to be familiar with Elliott waves analysis but the AO does help you for that

Here is an example on gold last week 29-31 October H1

Its downtrend on the daily chart and we expect wave 5, on H4 the direction is south also. We take the break of a lovely double lower H1-H4 level of the fractal box. We have no exit signal but we exit always before the end of the week, for +550 pips

Video of the trade
[video=youtube;aP0VwXy3QBE]

Thanks for your attention

Happy Trading

This is really a good read and I like the strategy you have explained in here. It is very similar to the triple fire technique, but like a custom made one. I used it for almost 2 weeks now and I am really happy with the results of this strategy. I added the three indicators to the MetaTrader 4 and to the tradeview as well. Which made it easy for me to execute the trades.

Hello All

Long time no see...
This is a very unusual time right now, we have to stay home!
I took profit of part of that time to make a new video version about the above strategy.
3 indicator strategy base on Profitunity Trading and Science of Chaos

Here below is a set of 3 videos

Video 1: The indicateurs

Video 2: The entries

Video 3: The exits

Any comment, any question, please be free to do so

Thanks

Erik

Back